Diadem Forums

[10.12.30] KBS Music Festival, T-ara Jiyeon "Smile and stop the expressionless face"

shining star`★

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know why her schedule so pack.maybe she was force to?CCM should monitor Jiyeon schedule and take care of her more.she still young and at that age psychology is like a thin glass.too much pressure and it will break.come on.. 2 or 3 hour sleep wont enough.even a tiger in that condition will run amok! Park Yong Ha, one of most saddest tragedy. i don't want to see it happen again <3

I'd just like to say that yes, Jiyeon is being impugned terribly a lot but other idol stars as well are being criticized too much for things like this. So I think as netizens we should definitely understand the positions of these idols.

Give her a break! People are crazy keep saying her not professional. I love how she performs. They should try imagine their favourite idol being criticize for not professional and when their idols learn their mistake and smile they should not criticise her again!

Fighting Jiyeon!

Do netizens only think about themselves? I mean, if you were to look into her life, she has school, singing career, and acting career to juggle. What more the number of variety shows she's starring in. One performance doesn't do her justice, besides she still looks sweet when she's not smiling. Sorry *Bias*