Diadem Forums

[10.12.30] KBS Music Festival, T-ara Jiyeon "Smile and stop the expressionless face"

shining star`★

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Netizens, do you have nothing better to do?

Stop giving Jiyeon a hard time. I think its to the knowledge of everyone, that Jiyeon is the busiest member in T-ARA alongside Eunjung with her Dream High filming duties.

If I slept for only 2-3 hours a day, it would be hard for me to put on a smile all the time as well :D

Anyways, Jiyeon stay strong! Fighting! :D

i was glad to see her smile ^^ she looks the prettiest when she smiles, but was she forced into doing so ?? that would be harsh and cruel if she was :D i feel soo sorry for her, everyone always critizes her, and yet she's only 18, and a very busy girl

anyways she's my favourite member, jiyeon hwaiting! ^^

That's great news and i think CCM gives her more rest after the incident

And its good that she's smiling so she won't get bash by netizen again -.-

But i really hate the performance, Boram have no line and almost all of their mic have problem

The only voice i heard is Jiyeon and Soyeon..

Wish they can avoid this type of problem in the future

FIGHTING~! :D

same i hope she's not being forced to smile. i already feel that netizens may attack again because they might feel she isnt being geniune with her expressions. anyway, i hope she isnt taking it too hard. she is usually a cheerful girl so right now i hope netizens can be a bit more understanding.

Duh stupid, she didnt smile -> an article

She smiled -> another article

Why did they hv to bring it again n again???

LEAVE HER ALONE

Im so sad that she was criticized n bashed srsly juz cuz of 1 bad perf, all her hard works were totally ignored

I know she's been tired this days

But her expression during 7080's concert was not of tired

She was angry =S I don't know the reason... But I hope she is OK

I personally LOOOOVED the performance, they all did well

JiYeon smiled, and like... Crazy Because of You is a SEEEEXXXYYYY song, not a song where she would be good smiling =S she has that sexy expression, and she smiled in Bo Beep, she sang Eunjung's part really well, we could hear her voice really clear, wich doesn't happen always

Netizens should just stop cricticizing

She must be going trough hard times in her life

Leave her alone =S she is trying hard to please fans !!

JIYEON FIGHTING !! ^_^

JiYeon's smile makes me smile too! *-* she's so cute!

Netizen's comments about her blank face really pissed me off >.< I cant believe theyre saying it was all fake >.< Cant they be happy with anything? When she's sad, its bad... When she's smiling, its bad... aigoo T_T