Diadem Forums

[10.12.30] KBS Music Festival, T-ara Jiyeon "Smile and stop the expressionless face"

shining star`★

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, Jiyeon is one of the most talented (and thus busiest) members of T-ara and it annoys me that she has ONE bad day and everyone jumps on it and says she's unprofessional and should apologise. Absolutely ridiculous. This shouldn't even be reported as news, Jiyeon usually smiles and gives her all during performances, the expressionless one was a ONE-OFF. :/ Haters can all go DIAF, they wish they were half as talented and successful as Jiyeon is. -o-

Who watched the performance of T-ara already?

I do not like the cameramen. They keep on zooming out whenever jiyeon's turn to perform. That's so unfair. Jiyeon was just seen once clearly on the middle of the dance (not sure). during the knock knock knock knock at the end it was filmed on the side?

i freaking hate it!

Btw, i love the fans cheering for them T-ARA FIGHTING!

Love how Jiyeon's trying so hard.

From reading one insightful comment in uTube I just realized something.

That Jiyeon and all other celebrities signed up for this job and

knew what they were getting into from the get go.

So regardless if Jiyeon is tired from all of her schedules, she must give

her fans, the critics, the audience a good performance by smiling, be it fake or not!

Jiyeon hwaiting! T-ARA hwaiting!!!

Darn though, we had KBS in our channels but I failed to watch T-ARA's performance. (; >__<)

Love how Jiyeon's trying so hard.

From reading one insightful comment in uTube I just realized something.

That Jiyeon and all other celebrities signed up for this job and

knew what they were getting into from the get go.

So regardless if Jiyeon is tired from all of her schedules, she must give

her fans, the critics, the audience a good performance by smiling, be it fake or not!

Jiyeon hwaiting! T-ARA hwaiting!!!

Darn though, we had KBS in our channels but I failed to watch T-ARA's performance. (; >__<)

agreed with you. She need to be professional.. but Ill give her a time.. she is still too young.. and still have a lot to learn.. ^^

lol ... I don't really care if Jiyeon is smiling naturally or forcefully or even doing expressionless face when performance ... we're just human, even sometimes we can lose control of our feel ... even sometimes cheerful people can lose their cheerful expression when they had something bad troubling them ...

anyway ... T-ara's performance is awesome lol ~ will always love and support them <3 T-ara Fighting! Jiyeon Fighting! ;)