Diadem Forums

[10.12.30] KBS Music Festival, T-ara Jiyeon "Smile and stop the expressionless face"

shining star`★

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god, she doesn't smile one day and people get all frustrated,

let her, she isn't made of stone!

of course that it wasn't cool to see all the other members smiling and being "happy", but it's not ~~always~~ that she does it e_e

I think netizens are so mean...If they are so good why dont they go and see what it is like to be a singer...no one ever said dreams were easy to make come true. Jiyeon is always a cheerful girl in my opnion, she must have had something on her mind in the other performance. Taking into account of her age, most people her age would be whining over small things, we dont see that in Jiyeon now right?

i love to see her smile!

anyway, i think everyone has times when they are really tired and can't control their expressions.

i think some netizens are too harsh on artists. peace here, just saying my personal opinion! :P

anyway, i'll support JIYEON!

T-ARA 화이팅!!

true..true!!jiyoen keep smiling and hwaiting!!!:D:D

I guess her company or her manager ask her to smile.

Would u be smiling all the time if u are the one. i bet not.

So why people are making things difficult for them. She has a lot of activities which result in her being tired.

She's smart? Yes.

Acting skill? She has.

Dancing skill? She has.

Singing skill? She has

MCing skill? She has.

Why the netizens criticize her? is it about professionalsm? She is one of the busiest member.

I don't think so about the netizens, they took a conclusion without look to the entire daily activites of her? isn't it a justice?