Diadem Forums

[11.01.03] T-ara's Eunjung, "steady acting skills in 'Dream High', more popular"

nathaniel

T-ara's Eunjung, "steady acting skills in 'Dream High', more popular"

tn_1294066382_1326116222_0.jpg

The word 'actor' fits better.

Eunjung from the girl group, T-ara has established herself clearly as an 'actor' in KBS2tV's 'Dream High.'

On the first broadcast of 'Dream High' (January 3rd), Eunjung, who plays a young singer, proved her acting skills with her charisma.

Eunjung's character Yoon Becky looks up to Hyemi (miss A's Suji) and they train together and Becky looks up to Hyemi. Later Hyemi is eliminated from a contest (?), and Becky gains confidence.

Eunjung first debut as a child actor in the 2004 drama 'Land' and last year had a role in 'Coffee House.' Her second big role came in the drama 'Dream High' and gives a more clear impression of Eunjung's acting skills.

The viewers also praised Eunjung's acting. "Eunjung's acting is the best out of the idols and has become better," "Eunjung's expressions are changing."

Source: Nate

Written by: Mun Wansik

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe if Eunjung has a big potential; she did great in Coffee House in my opinion though..

And now, this is time for people to realize her skill! Eunjung is amazing, they should know that!

I'm glad that everything went so well for the first episode.

Hwaiting!

whoaa.. I'm happy read this news !! Eunjung unnie daebak !! :lol:

Great job unnie !! Eventhough I cant watch DH yet.. but I believe unnie play the role well ^^

I still hope eunjung gets the lead role !! And I hope unnie will get more and more screentime.. yay ! cheers for unnie ^^

I was pretty amazed myself watching her acting! And her singing was great! Though I would have preferred her to be the main lead, I think the character of Baek Hee suits her more and it's more interesting to see her character development. I'm glad she's finally getting recognized for her talents though :D

Suzy's character isn't as likable (though her acting is pretty good as well), especially all of those insults she said in the end D; Can't wait until the next episode :))

i hope there someone will subbing it and upload it.....

my first impression ....suzy looks insane beauty!!!!!!!!!! lol

eunjung looks really beauty too! with her nerdy glasses :unsure::blink:

taecyen looking good too,

i wonder who more handsome, is hyunjoon or taec?