Diadem Forums

[11.01.03] T-ara's Eunjung, "steady acting skills in 'Dream High', more popular"

nathaniel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eunjung deserves all the praise now, its good to see that people is seeing her potential as an great actress :unsure:

Suzy's role Hyemi has that arrogant character which put look pathetic Baek hee ..no wonder later part in the story Baek hee strikes back.. LOL :blink:

Our multitalented Eunjung is finally getting the recognition she deserves for her acting ability! :D

Now, for Eunjung's next role - she needs to be the main lead. It's really long overdue for her to have a lead character.

She's been acting for so long already. Even though, she wasn't the best in Coffee House, she was better than average, and as someone stated in AKP - she left an impression. Her acting is only improving with every role she takes. Dream High seems to be the breakout role for Eunjung. I'm so proud of her =)

I'm so happy to have read so many comments saying that Eunjung should be the lead instead of Suzy. (Don't kill me Suzy fans XD). However it should be known that if Suzy doesn't improve her acting soon, Eunjung's character could possibly overshadow/outshine Suzy's. Even though I love Eunjung, I want the whole drama to do well and for Suzy to improve. Suzy is the lead character - she's carrying this drama. If she sucks, so will the drama.

Anyways, We :D you Eunjung :P

ASSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

YES NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOW SHAME TO ALL YOUR HATERS EUNJUNG UNNIE

<3HIMNAESEYO!!!:unsure: HAVE STRENGTH

FIGHTING

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DRAMA

:blink: IU<3 <----- DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN? REALLY?