Diadem Forums

[11.01.03] T-ara's Eunjung, "steady acting skills in 'Dream High', more popular"

nathaniel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to see any episodes of Dream High. Need to ait for subtitles cos i wont be able to understand. I predicted that Eunjung would be the best actor out of all the idols in this drama since she has acted before and it was fairly good as well. I feel sorry for those who got criticised, but then again they shouldnt have been casted or should have refused to reine their acting skills. T-ara are multi-talented and becoming one of the top idols around - joing the ranks of SNSD, DBSK, Big Bang and SS501 - groups that have had members act (plus all the other things such as variety shows, sing, dance and of course hit songs)

she was perhaps the most engaging actor amongst the idol set :D

but actually i feel that being lumped with all the idols has its pros and cons for her...they are dismissed to be a group of people who cant act and it seems that there is lower tolerance for her over-acting or under-acting etc. but i guess on the other hand, she shines amongst all the other people who cant act very well hehe.

BUT i think that she needs to pick better scripts cos dream high is honestly rather poorly written so far

I love the character she's playing!

It's amazing.Her acting is just wonderful^^Daebak! omo ~ so talented ;D

Well after watching Episode 1,I wonder if she's still gonna be ''Suzy's'' friend(I forgot the character of her)

Lol but she looks really pretty with long hair and glasses.

Can't wait for the other Episodes@!

fighting!!~

I'm glad she's getting recognized for her acting skills now,

I think she did a pretty good job in 'Coffee House' since I only watched that drama for Eunjung, hehe.

Haven't watched 'Dream High' yet but I plan on watching it! It seems like a cool drama! ((: