Diadem Forums

[11.01.04] Kim Kwangsoo explains their decision about T-ara's future in Japan

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesh to Japan!

All top girl groups will be there~ cant think of it when they will be able to perform all in a japanese show xD

And it seems the girls want to travel too, but don't try to stressed them out ;)

They have a busy schedule so please be careful to them CCM Kwangsoo~

Truee. They should at least try reconsidering the Japanese market T__T

why do all Kpop artists go to Japan. Maybe the money influx concerning fandom is highly alluring, there. LOL kidding aside.

anyway, they just returned to the music scene. I do hope CCM let them enjoy and grasp the moments in Korea first, before heading to Asian tours, just like how Cube handled B2ST carefully.

That is definitely a good decision. I hope that if they have to go to Japan this year, it's WAY later in the year. EVERYONE is going to Japan this year, and the girls will get lost in the mix. I think they should wait till 2012 to head over, that way they can promote strongly and have a lot of attention on them.

I would rather have them stay focus on the Korean market, rather then splitting up their focus towards Japan at the same time.

If T-ara was just a regular singing group, then yea, focusing on Japan would make sense, but they, as the company says, are marketed towards an all round entertainment group. Adding Japan to the mix is just too much for the girls also.

I also think it's a good idea to wait a bit on a Japanese debut. It seems like a lot of newer groups lately are rushing to that point. I'm glad if T-ara will get to finish up what they're doing currently, and wait it out a bit.

I Was So... Wondering about this too ^____^ Hmphh..

I wonder about T-ara debut in Japan! I wonder when! But I'm really excited but I'll be patient because like the CCM'S They cannot rush T-ara.. and.. Yay! The 5th girl group to debut in japan!! It's awesome! They'll become more popular.. I'm probrabley thinking that they'll go to japan once done with movies and other stuff.I'm also wondering if they'll go back and forth O__O T-ara fighting! Can't wait for T-ARA~:unsure:

i agree this is a very good decision by tara's company. they are enjoying a lot of success in korea right now. if they suddenly expand into japan, they would be wasting their popularity right now. instead they should build a strong fan base and image in the korean music industry. another reason for doin this is because their are so many girl group already out and debutin that it will make the market very saturated. so tara need to be in korea to cement their place for their future.

anyway, there's no need to rush. the ceo seems to understand and is very carefully plannin out tara's future. i hope this will help ensure their future success. tara fightin!

Yes agree with Mr. CEO the only right decision he make last year lol

No need to rush, wait until T-ara rules the popularity of k-pop fans in korea :)

Btw hope the CEO will let them rest after the last month extreme non-stop scheduled !!!

T-ara Fighting !!! Eunjung ^o^

I agree don't rush things!! be on top!!!.. t-ara fighting! jiyeon saranghae :D lol :D

i think it's a good decision but i don't understand the appeal of the japanese market in the first place besides making more money. j-pop seems like a lot of pandering to creepy dudes to me, and the japanese versions of korean songs are never as good as the original, likewise with something like kara's jumping which the japanese one was ok but the korean one is bad. i feel like it's best to just focus on your efforts at home and keep making good music and the fans will come if they want to. it's not like they are making songs in our native language or promoting in our country or whatever and look at us all here <3

Its food not to rush...I kind of find it disappointing how all the groups are going to japan just because its easy to break into the japanese market now and the company just does it for the money. I like most of the groups, but since their advancement into the japanese market i have started losing interest especially when they dont even release new songs but just recycle old korean hit songs. I hope T-ara can stay in korea for a longer period of time.

yay!! no japan please :3

until.. 2 years from now..

cause when i listen to japanese my head got a headache..

n i can't stand hearing it.. but only for cho shin sung oppas i do it..

n this year shinee is going to japan T-T

also!! if t-ara will go to japan too..

i'll have headache everyday..

like when i listen Css's all about u i was like ok..

when changing to the 2nd song.. magokoro T-T headache..

n i don't understand..

i hope they'll stay in korea!! :P hangeul~~!!

i hope qri n hwayoung will play a movie or drama soon!! :P

our t-ara is famous now!! woohoo!! XDD