• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOYEONS BLUE DRESS LOOKS SO SEXY ON HER xD

Soyeon looks even more sexier than usual DDDDDD=

OMGAWD they all look AMAZING :D

LOL Jiyeon & Hyomins hair keep changing color, it's going to go dry xP

Still love the hair though♥

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SONG

Hope it doesn't disappoint. And i hope Soyeon's chorus wasn't changed too much (unless it sounds better lol)

i think i died a little.

EDIT

review star spammed naver with set pictures. i personally think these are the best shots taken so far. im hoping SPN and FNN will come out with ones too.

091009 Review Star On the Set of 'TTL Listen.2'

013cy.th.jpg 004hp.th.jpg 003fbd.th.jpg 002mk.th.jpg

001qd.th.jpg 005ug.th.jpg 006rj.th.jpg 007i.th.jpg

008no.th.jpg 009o.th.jpg 010dn.th.jpg 011r.th.jpg

012y.th.jpg 026be.th.jpg 014t.th.jpg 015lk.th.jpg

016rv.th.jpg 017wf.th.jpg 018vb.th.jpg 019xj.th.jpg

020b.th.jpg 021pks.th.jpg 022hv.th.jpg 023jc.th.jpg

0024pa.th.jpg 025dge.th.jpg

cr: naver + reviewstar + newsen + Elly + diadem

Guest GirlGotSoul

They need to stop dying T-ara's hair so much...it's going to die, literally. Too many chemicals.

Soyeon's hair is too red now, and I liked Hyo Min's hair black but I also liked her hair prior to

TTL promotions. They ruined poor Boram's hair and I liked the old TTL hair for Jiyeon, it is way

too bright. Personally, I think the colors are like rainbow barf. It's too shiny and plastic-y and it

doesn't flatter the girls :\ I only like Eun Jung and Qri's hair.

The single sounds really hot but I don't like how the chorus is the same tune as the last TTL.

I thought they would've changed it completely. I don't think Boram or Qri sing at all, considering

there's 12 people in the whole thing.

I still can't get used to their new concept T_T They look refresher but older... I prefer the TTL image, so elegant and too bad they performed TTL with funky outfits not beautiful outfits in the MV. Hope TTL.Listen.2 will make a success just like TTL :")

I do like EunJung's new hair color, it looks cool on her gorgerous face ~ QRi's is fine too, cuz I want her to have a strong look than just an innocent girl :">

But others... I feel bad for them for dying hair too many times... SoYeon's hair is longer but brighter than ever and it seems like she doesn't like it at all T_T

What have they done to cutie Boram ~~~~~~~~~~ The hair just make her look older T_T So is JiYeon T_T

HyoMin... I have no comment. The hair gives her sexy look but somehow I don't like it...