Diadem Forums

[11.01.06] T-ara's Eunjung caught in a humiliating situation

nathaniel

T-ara's Eunjung caught in a humiliating situation

120068.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung has unveiled four pictures taken during filming of KBS 2TV 'Dream High.'

Eunjung was put to sleep in the restaurant and in a car, and someone managed to take pictures. The cute images of her were taken by Eunjung's manager and stylist.

Eunjung is busy promoting with T-ara, end of the year music and film awards, and has a leg injury resulting in minimal sleeping time. Her rough schedules make her very tired, but leave her with no time to sleep.

The humiliating captures of Eunjung were due to her lack of sleep. While she was sleeping, her manager pulled a prank and put a vegetable in front of her face to create laughter.

Meanwhile, T-ara is busy promoting 'yayaya' and 'Why Are You Like This' along with appearing in 'Dream High' which airs every Monday and Tuesday at 21:55.

Source: Nate

Written by: TVDAILY

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubt she is jam eunjung LOL

i'm pretty sure they had some fun time make pranks to sleeping eunjung

poor eunjung she never get to sleep

she never stop her schedules since her knee injury

i'm hoping she stay much better and soon can be on stage with t-ara

miss her so much :D

EUNJUNG FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see that someone is working hard in the world ^O^!

Working hard means living; nice to see her doing so well. Maybe sometimes when times get rough she may regret becoming what she is now but i'm sure she doesn't regret most of the time, she probly feels so greatly for where she is now and that she is the luckiest girl in the world

nice!