Diadem Forums

[11.01.12] T-ara Hyomin shows that she has the best connections among idols

shining star`★

T-ara Hyomin shows that she has the best connections among idols "I have 1000 phone numbers in my cellphone."

T-ara Hyomin shows that she has the best connections among the idols.

Through Mnet "Dream Girls", T-ara are currently working with the senator Na KyeongWon. This day Hyomin and Jiyeon had to call their acquaintances to do a public survey. The theme was "Is appearance considered important?"

While calling her friends, Hyomin revealed "I have over 941 contacts in my cellphone. Among them, Kara, Beast and other idols. But also respected senior like Hwang Jungmin and Song Euni". Jiyeon looked with envy to Hyomin declared "I'm jealous I only have 70 contacts."

To promote this event T-ara organized a free buffet. Among the dishes there are beef, pork etc. Senator Na Kyeonwon participed in the event to support them.

Source:http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=26107&year=2011

Written by: Lee HyunWoo

Translated by shining star`★ @tiaradiadem.com

Seriously Hyomin?! 941!? That's insane. Hyomin is more than popular in the music industry for sure.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

941, crazy girl!!! although I'm sure there a lot of non-idols on that list though. just because i have a hard time thinking of 900 idols... but you got managers, producers, dancers, musicians, etc...

hmmm... we need jokwon's phone to compare!

however only one number really matters in hyomin's phone, that would be sunny's. lol.

hwaiting

941 numbers! For real??!! Owh, that's a lot!

Hyomin is really popular then..

Its okay maknae Jiyeon, Im sure after this episode, her contact numbers will increase rapidly.. :D

Yeah, I'm wondering how many contacts the other girls have..especially Soyeon.. :D