Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shining star`★

[11.01.12] T-ara Hyomin shows that she has the best connections among idols

thats soooo many contacts!

she better have one of those letter searches or else that would be really hard to go through :)

hyomins definately the popular one with all those haha

thanks for the trans!

wow ... 941 contacts ... unbelievable ... O_O ... I only have around 150 contacts in my cellphone and even my cellphone can't go further than 500 contacts :) ... I've never seen any of my friends have as many contacts as Hyomin does ... and I think not only Jiyeon that jealous of Hyomin ... a lot of viewer will also jealous about that number >.< and I also wonder if Soyeon can beat that number ? that makes me curious :D ...

HAAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG ARE YOU FOR REAL :D

941 is a lot <3

awwwh poor jiyeon. it's okay you're still young i'm sure your contacts will increase to 300 by the end of the year ^^ hyomin unnie is charming, so of course :D

Cool! That's a lot ^^

I wonder if she calls all of them frequently...

Maybe Hyo Min should introduce some of her friends in her contact's list to Jiyeon so she will have a lot of contacts, too ^^

I think that a substantial portion of the 941 contacts might have come from her stint at Invincible Youth.

Can't believe that Jiyeon has only over 70 contacts. If true, she must be one of the most under-socialized celebrities around :)

interesting and very cool, that is a lot of numbers to have for one person, i wonder how she knows HJM and how many of the numbers are celebrities and idols.

941 ^_^ really curious how she got all of them ^_^ omg do you think she's got Hyori's number? lol. i bet among 941, 7 of them are the G7 lol. ah no, should be 10 ^_^

wooooow . 1000 contacts :o i think i'm not even at the 500th mark on my phone ):

she must be really friendly to have so many contacts . wonder what if we meet her will she give us her contact ? ><3

just joking :D