Diadem Forums

[11.01.14] Qri's looks, ruined because of <YaYaYa> concept?

*YANiPOPO*

epovae.jpg

Moderation is key. Too much make-up is over-powering, rather than a natural look, for women. A prime example will be T-ara's Qri.

T-ara's single <YaYaYa> has an Indian girl concept and gained much attention recently. Facial features being overshadowed by too much make-up looks overdone, and the latest victim seems to be Qri.

Qri likes taking photos of herself and uploading it to her mini homepage. But it seems Qri has been using this type of heavy make-up each day. Usually stars use extreme amounts of make-up to look younger, but for Qri it's having an opposite effect and she doesn't even look her age anymore.

Source: TvReport

Written By: Kim YeNa

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @ Tiaradiadem.com

Qri should say, "Dont hate me cause im beautiful" from Keri Hilson's song :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OLD???

She looks 25 lol

She may have look older then in the previous MV.....but isnt that expected lol, you dont grow younger, you grow older.

As she is now, I love it. She gives off a more mature feminine look.

Must be me only, but I think she looks the same with heavy, or light makeup, of course aside from the color differentiations.

she is beautiful the way she is and whats the problem with makeup i mean if some people think she has too much make up then compare it to other celebrity here in the usa cause they don't care how much makeup you put on (will some do lol) they only care about you talents entertainment you show to people to entertain them but aniwaise makeup is to make each of every one/girl to be pretty and happy...

not sure if i entirely agree with this article. i think qri looks fine in her yayaya concept. barely even notice it during the performances. but i guess if you compare it their previous concepts there will be a difference. anyway, the fans still love her, with or without the heavy make up ^^