Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
*YANiPOPO*

[11.01.14] Qri's looks, ruined because of <YaYaYa> concept?

she still looks good to me....

it's just her eye looks different.... :( ...

don't know how to describe it.....

looks like cat character in the shrek movie...(can't remember it's name)

is it due to the contact lens????

so the article is about her make up style changing? i'm not sure what point the article is trying to make. seems like more of a personal opinion.. too much make up or whatever. looks fine too me.

as far as onstage: styles change for each concept... you may not like the way it looks but hey remember its just for show, the real person is underneath.

as far as the make up off stage, the girls are getting older, they may want to look more mature. everyone grows up.

hmmm Qri unni's make up does luk a bit heavy wth this concept....but she stil luks pretty =]... just hope the amount of make up doesnt harm her or any other member's skin... t-ara fighting!!!!

the title of the article made me think she didn't like the concept. but is it really just her or her makeup artist who put too much makeup so she looks old. not really the concept's fault. i kinda like the concept.

ohm i don't really get the article lol. i think she's still pretty :-/ is it just me? i bet not. well apparently she doesn't look her age cuz she looks 16.

it indeed made her looks older than she is. however i still like that indian-girl concept coz it looks cute and sexy in both kekekekee. so does it on qri's look

yeah it's right. i think qri is same old as eunjung or boram. but im wrong. lol.

but she still look really beautiful esp in that self cam. ouch it burns me. lol.

thanks for the info

maybe if you're comparing the images from YaYaYa and other concepts it'll probably make her look older but if you see her doing performances it probably isn't too bad

I don't really care. She looks pretty with make up or not. Putting make ups must be her hobby, so I have nothing against that. And honestly, who could have thought she's 25? I don't think so. She looks younger than that, esp if you compare her with the women in my country. ><

PrettyQri hwaiting!~~~