Diadem Forums

[11.01.15] T-ara Soyeon "3-4 male idols have asked me out"

shining star`★

T-ara Soyeon "3-4 male idols have asked me out"

T-ara Soyeon made an honest confession about being asked out by males idols.

Soyeon appeared in KBS2 "Variety School- 100 Points out of 100". When she was asked the question, "Did any male idols ask you out?" She confessed with, "3-4 male idols have asked me out before."

The MCs then asked her, "By chance did one of these person is from one of the group present today?". Soyeon was too embarrassed to answer to this question.

Supreme Team Simon Di commented with a smile, "If you type Soyeon name in a internet search motor a dating rumor will pop out." Last year a lot of rumors appeared about Soyeon dating Supreme Team member E-sens.

Others idols present during the show was HOT's Tony An, Schekies's Eun Jiwon, Baby Vox's Kang MiYeon, Shinwha's Kim Dongwan, GOD's Kim Taewoo.

Source: http://n.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=159068&section=sc4

Written by --

Translated by shining star`★ @tiaradiadem.com

I have already a few guess about who asked her out. I wonder how Yani will react to this ^^

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I can't wait for this show!

I know that. SoYeon has a beautiful voice with a cute beaty so she certainly makes a lot of impresstion on other male idols. I want her to go out with other male idols, so that she can relax and can have a boyfriend to protect her :X