Sign in to follow this  
*YANiPOPO*

[11.01.20] T-ara appointed Honorary Advisors; Initiates Bill for protection of abandoned dogs

2cdyfx4.jpg

On the Jan 19th episode of T-ara's <Dream Girls>, Senator Na KyungWon has appointed T-ara as Honorary Advisors.

The recent challenge of Mnet's <Dream Girls> to T-ara is to become senatorial aides for prolific senator Na KyungWon. After having a rough start with their interviews, it seems the girls are getting a hang of it.

With determination showing, the people are convinced that theyre taking it seriously.

They also discussed a bill to pass to the senate, for the protection of abandoned dogs in South Korea. The only thing hindering this law to be passed is for the congress to discuss it and pass their votes.

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Written By: ~~

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

Guest baramsori

OMGGGG They even propose a bill to be passed, fighting!!!!! But I hope the next Dream Girls jobs will be less serious <3 I want them to have easy brezzy time to relax like in T-aradot.com.

wow, t-ara as Honorary Advisors

i know they're having hard time do this task

but it's good when they take that seriously

i hope they able to overcome any obstacles that might lower down their confidents <3

T-ara jjang!! Hopefully their votes will pass!! I have lots of abandoned dogs around my house!! =P

Ad yeah, designers should be next on the line, but I'd like to see them doing something that they have no experience on. =)

T-ara fighting~~!

knowing that they can initiate a bill means that they are not taking this show lightly, they really want to learn everything from Dream Girls.. hope this never stop! The next job for them should be even better!

WOOAAHHH ! goo T-ara, what an achievement !!! the girls have only been in the show for sucha a short time (maybe, not really :S) but they've done soo much, Hope the bill gets passed, its for a good cause FIGHTING T-ARA !

This is some serious stuffs!

Yeah, it is really a noble job to be able to do something for the society.

Protection for abandoned dogs is one a good example of it.

It is amazing that the girls are becoming the Honorary Advisors.

Hope the bills got to be passed!

Yeah, you go girls! T-ara fighting! <3

I think this show is becoming more and more serious which is good i guess? Sometimes, i even feel that it's a documentary. ~.~

But still, glad to see that the girls have succeeded in the challenges. :( It was still fun to watch nevertheless.

Not bad ha :D These days, our pets should also be well taken care of. Hmmm, seems like they can all relate to this thing :D I wish they can provide something like for the betterment of the environment, something against climate change LOL

Well, maybe many people think they're not serious

But for me, they're thinking changes in their own ways.

Hwaiting!