Diadem Forums

[11.01.21] Soyeon bravely admits to having her nose fixed

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_3602_202_10940.jpg

On Soyeon's latest guesting on KBS 2tv's '100 points of 100' show, T-ara's main vocal Soyeon admits to having cosmetic procedures to her nose.

In the show, comedian Kim KyungJin pointed out about wanting Soyeon to fix her nose in the segment "I'll Fix It'. Due to the confrontation, Soyeon fires back saying, "I already got shots*** done in my nose before. I considered getting a nosejob before, but maybe because of this, I will get one."

Adding to that statement, she explains "Getting shots are not really plastic surgery. It's just shots, since they dont cut you up."

This confrontation will be aired on January 22, KBS 2TV.

~~~

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110121n16306

Written By: Amorry

Translation By: *YANiPOPO*

Shots ARE NOT plastic surgery. This has been clarified even before, by B.E.G member SON GAIN. She has gotten shots and THEY DONT inject you with the silicone that plastic surgery does

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As expected of our brave Soyeon!

To have said something like that on a variety show, knowing that it's gonna

make the cut and that it's gonna attract negative comments from antis... Aigo, Soyeona~<3!

She could have gotten away without saying it but, as usual, our Soyeon is brave!

soyeon is a big girl now, and i'm sure she knows how to make an informed choice. and getting shots from the doctor is a whole lot safer than going to a botox party with friends and having a margarita and playing doctor with a needle. well though i'm sure botox parties have come a long way since those deaths they had, but still i'm sure soyeon had a trained medical professional with her during all this.

i have to say the title is rather misleading, considering nothing was 'fixed'. lol.

haters will hate and antis will clamor but oh well, u can't be a kpop fan without experiencing the crazy antis. haha

soyeon hwaiting.

soyeon is a big girl now, and i'm sure she knows how to make an informed choice. and getting shots from the doctor is a whole lot safer than going to a botox party with friends and having a margarita and playing doctor with a needle. well though i'm sure botox parties have come a long way since those deaths they had, but still i'm sure soyeon had a trained medical professional with her during all this.

i have to say the title is rather misleading, considering nothing was 'fixed'. lol.

haters will hate and antis will clamor but oh well, u can't be a kpop fan without experiencing the crazy antis. haha

soyeon hwaiting.

*agreed* Let's admit it,we

can see there's something on her nose since I

become a fan,I know it's something like "correcting

on her face". and that's the shots. So for me,

there's nothing new about it,and soyeonie just

impressed me that she admit it. :D

she's pretty, soyeonie,JJANG!~ :)