Diadem Forums

[11.01.21] Soyeon bravely admits to having her nose fixed

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's pretty common for the girls celebrities to have shots since all the BEG memebers have said that they had it in a lot of parts of theirs faces but they said that it's not plastci surgery!!

i personnally dont mind about the plastic surgery thig since it's kind of common in korean 's stars!

Yeah, shots and plastic surgery are totally two different things.

Honestly, I don't really bother on this issue,

since it is very common in every part of the entertainment industry all over the world.

But, Soyeon impressed me by admitting it, while the others will try their best to hide this kind of stuff.

She just amazing the way she is, and no matter what, I still love her.. :D

Whoa this scared me :o even though I think it's normal for idols oh well lol :P Until I saw Shots are nothing like plastic surgery. Not sure what shots are I though they mean like when you get sick you have to get shots or something but I kinda got it. Anyways thanks for sharing :D Soyeon is really brave to say things like this. At least she's honest right? :D Soyeon Hwaiting~! <3

One of the things I like about T-ara is that when it comes to things like this they are one of the most honest groups. Of course I understand that if, IF any other groups have done things, be it shots or surgery, why they won't admit it. I admit that if it were me I would probably do the same. So t-ara really is pretty brave for not trying to steer away from such topics, etc.

its not a really big deal among korean stars to admit having "fixed" something

i guess its how she looked like before and after, which i doubt is that big of a difference cause she didn't really get surgery

lol at how she emphasizes that it isn't surgery (: