Diadem Forums

[11.01.21] Soyeon bravely admits to having her nose fixed

*YANiPOPO*

Soyeon has the guts to come out and say that, unlike a lot of other idols out there :\

She definitely has my respect :lol:

And more importantly, I don't see what the big deal is with plastic surgery nowadays...

Pretty much everyone gets it, so why hate on idols who get it?

I mean, it's a big deal if someone says their entirely natural, and they are exceeding beautiful, but it shouldn't be a big deal if someone gets surgery if a whole lot of other people do as well :\

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wahh. She is really cool. Watching her at most of their videos, Soyeon is the coolest and good at talking. She know her words well and carefully say what she wanted to. i salute her. but i kinda wonder, why do idols take "Shots"?? hmm. whatever the reason is, i still love them.

shots, plastic surgeries... who really cares if they did or not? if someone had a plastic surgery, it doesn't change who they are. if any of the girls did shots or plastic surgery, it wouldn't stop me from being a fan. beauty fades as everyone gets older, but personality stays and that's more memorable. just my opinion.

This is definitely one of the main reasons Soyeon is my favorite out of T-ara.

Everyone knows most kpop artists have some sort of cosmetic surgery/procedure done whether it's big or small.

It's never really that big of a deal since everyone practically assumes it, but companies denying it blows it out of proportion.

It's great that Soyeon can just answer so nonchalantly.