Diadem Forums

[11.01.21] Park Gyuri-Eunjung, lonely girl group leaders being bullied?

nathaniel

rumors are really crazy nowadays. even if they just sit down quietly, gossip will still can arise. i dont understand. the thought to give the leader role to every member is a good idea though, i think they can learn to be responsible to each other when they get that position, so that they can learn how to behave and what not.

thanks for the trans

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it's like watching LA news. They don't have real materials so they make things up. I guess people are running out of items to write about so they get into fictions. I doubt that the 2nd (I think Jiyeon is the strongest) strongest member in T-ara would get bullied that easily. Hamster bullying Gyuri is just too funny for words.

I think a lot of people were wondering why there had to be a leader change and made assumptions.

Even though eujung is my fav, I think rotating through members is a good idea. T-ara isn't just about one person.

Although I think they should stop adding/removing members...

Wow, reading this has just informed me that now 4 members of KARA are in a lawsuit.

Hopefully all 5 will join forces and be in the lawsuit. After going through (actually...since its still ongoing I'm still going through it) DBSK's lawsuit and the whole 2 vs 3 thing..its really heartbreaking <3

But I doubt Eunjung is bullied. I doubt any of them would bully each other.

They're going through this journey together and sharing all the hardships that comes with it...

And what you need is support and care from each other since that's all they've got right now..

• 2 weeks later...

I heard the recent news about the radio dj in KBS tweeting about girl group is about t-ara. BUt who knows, that was what my korean friend said. I just laugh it off since t-ara is very close to each other, there's now way they would bully each other. ^^