Diadem Forums

[11.01.21] Taiwanese girl group plagiarizes Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1 and T-ara?

nathaniel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself is 1/3 taiwanese, and it is really a shame to see them copying Kpop. That's the reason why I don't like anything related to Taiwan entertainment. Even comparing variety shows, they tend to copy from Koreans and Japanese. -.-"

Well, what more can I say? Oh yeah, they copied because T-ara because T-ara is the best!! =P

Please, stop being copycats...

seriously ppl Lotus Wang's remake of Bo Peep is suppose to be funny and just for FUN. Don't go arnd saying you hate it and it sucks.. its not suppose to be taken serious.. *eye rolls*

and abt why theres a lot of Kpop remakes, its a kpop wave for goodness sake!

its just like when american music was taking over the world and there were loads of ppl making remakes/parodies of it..

Wow, just listened and watched the video a bit right now, it does sound similar to Brown Eyed Girl's 'Abracadabra' ! And the music video is just too sexy, and the choreography seems kind of...weird ? But whatever, this just goes to show how popular Brown Eyed Girls are getting ! :)

Whoa really :( Why could they just say they made a cover or something not literally just use it without permission, sorry if I'm wrong :) I guess they want to be known more but I'm not sure :( Oh well. I don't really know what to say about this but my face is kinda like this a lil :)

No matter what though still like the original one :D

T-ara Fighting~! :o

O_O they're SO sexy.. and i dun like it.. hehhe.. it means.. t-ara,2ne1,beg are famous in Taiwan!! Yeaahhhh! ^-^^-^^-^

but!! for what they copy other ppls' work?!?! its not easy to make a song..an album... =_=" who is wrong? lyricist and choreoblablabla ..

nevermind.. T-Ara-2ne1-BEG HWAITING!!

LOL, news like these makes me kinda glad that Taiwan is considered separated from China.

Dude, Taiwan should seriously stop doing these stuff!! It's immature and disgusting, at least get permission! >.<

I hope Taiwan will learn in the future

lol, im not a tw'ese but i had to laugh at the point ur going. so ur saying china doesnt copy? check out the stuff they can copy seriously. there are ppl that bought fake iphones cos of them. which is more disgusting? :)

I know they want to be famous but why always kpop?! I've always read news that taiwanese singers or others copy kpop cheography and songs.. but nevermind, kpop is the best!

well it doesnt only happens to kpop. im not sure why some of you feel its a big thing. its the kpop wave and its bound to happen. in the past you have english to cpop and cpop to english, jpop to cpop and cpop to jpop during their wave. so theres nothing to be shocked at. it happens everywhere.

its just like mobilephones. once the smart phone market started, everyone is following suit. ppl try to follow what iphone can do etc, think about it. be more gracious ppl. :)

anyway tw girls group doesnt usually last and i doubt this one will too.

just want to add that song suxs. lol

This is so not good. Cpop is a win in their own styles. I mean why bother to plagiarize Kpop if they can top on their own. I mean ballads suit Cpop that well, the screen caps is so not them >.<

yeap..do agree with you..they have their own good, their own special..just make it alive positively~ d;

there were quite some songs copied from mando pop to kpop as well..

but the fact that if a song is actually reworked (e.g Kara's honey, Snowflower from a jpop), it means the song itself is good! it's also a good way to promote kpop, since ppl will direct those songs to their original languages, and then ppl will get to experience kpop this way..

saw the MV of the "Bo peep bo peep", it's really hilarious.. the chinese "bo peep" has a deep meaning in that two words, and it's really funny seeing how they attribute the meaning into an MV..