Diadem Forums

[11.01.21] Taiwanese girl group plagiarizes Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1 and T-ara?

nathaniel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha! i just heard the taiwanese version of bo peep bo peep!

im not totally against this own version/cover thing but really, their version is retard.

if you're gonna copy then yours should at least be as good as the original or even better.

they just can't do it right XD

Well in my opinion, I always look at the brighter side of things. K-Pop is huge so it's no doubt that people will draw from how popular it is. So I don't see why we should make a big deal out of other artists sampling other artists. Isn't there a saying that copying someone is the best form of flattery? So big ups to BEG, 2NE1, and T-ARA for influencing others with their music! ^^

hahaha i have heard the chinese version of bo peep i got goosebumps i swear! the voice was like so-so only, like any ordinary kid out there could have sang it like that too and it's like chinese trot? idk how to explain but it's disgusting. are taiwanese song-writers getting lazy or what. just create your own songs man! they should make use of their brains and not by copying others. this is why kpop is going up while cpop is slowly going down.

Taiwanese girl group plagiarizes Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1 and T-ara?

20110121_1295619967_66255500_1.jpg

Taiwanese pop stars are suspected in plagiarizing Korean artists.

A Taiwanese female group called XOXO released their song and music video recently for 'Mocha Java.' This sparked interest because the video if similar to Brown Eyed Girls' 'Abracadabra' and 2NE1's 'Can't Nobody' and has given off the impression of plagiarism.

Part of the song also was considered to be plagiarized because of it's reminiscence to Brown Eyed Girls' 'Abracadabra' and 'Sign' and 2NE1's 'Can't Nobody.' The plagiarism and choreography and overall concept was also very similar to Brown Eyed Girls.

Previously, Lotus Wang, also a Taiwanese Singer made a remake of T-ara's 'Bo Peep Bo Peep.' XOXO's song is also very, very similar to T-ara's hit track and has raised many mixed opinions from fans on the situation.

Source: Nate

Written by: Im Youngjin

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

LOL they copy a lot of the theme..even the hair of narsha unnie.

hope they make some on their own..

hahaha! i just heard the taiwanese version of bo peep bo peep!

im not totally against this own version/cover thing but really, their version is retard.

if you're gonna copy then yours should at least be as good as the original or even better.

they just can't do it right XD

hahaha i have heard the chinese version of bo peep i got goosebumps i swear! the voice was like so-so only, like any ordinary kid out there could have sang it like that too and it's like chinese trot? idk how to explain but it's disgusting. are taiwanese song-writers getting lazy or what. just create your own songs man! they should make use of their brains and not by copying others. this is why kpop is going up while cpop is slowly going down.

well... tw version on CNN too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_FeM0-jkPI

There are many copying K-Pop.

Lol,every time I heard a similar beat to a k-pop song,I just go crazy.

I don't know hwy they can't make it on their wn,instead of copying other artists.

There's a lot I know.

And wow...Those girls are really skinny,skinner than SNSD(some girls)

But,I hope this problem gets handle and hope they wont do it again.

In my perspective,they should be...Punished?

I dont know what other word to use +_+

Despite not being that talented I want Hei Girl back! When I was so into mando-pop there were no stuffs like this! but now girls are coming back or debuting as copy cats... S.H.E. and Hei Girl is the real deal for me... Despite Hei Girl being a useless girl group at least they can do MC or Act and better yet have original concepts

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

I can hear Abracadabra in it, it sounds really similar but it's sort of different? I don't really hear or see T-ara or 2NE1 in there. Buuuut that kinda hurt the girls' debut since netizens already think they borrowed those songs off of Korean groups.

lol just heard the Taiwanese Singer's remake of 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' ... honestly I prefer listening to the original version than that Taiwanese one hehehe :D ... this copying thing proves that Korean Idols and Singers are much better and very popular nowadays :D K-Pop Fighting! T-ara Fighting!

woah man seriously that aint cool....

taxing big hit singles and remaking their own =.="

i know sometimes you hear a song thats coincidently similar to another

but this song.... sounds ALMOST LIKE abracadabra...

even the way they sing it sounds like that ...

GOD mention t-ara's remake....

GOD ITS SOO LIKE uncool =\