Diadem Forums

[11.01.21] Taiwanese girl group plagiarizes Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1 and T-ara?

nathaniel

Taiwanese girl group plagiarizes Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1 and T-ara?

20110121_1295619967_66255500_1.jpg

Taiwanese pop stars are suspected in plagiarizing Korean artists.

A Taiwanese female group called XOXO released their song and music video recently for 'Mocha Java.' This sparked interest because the video if similar to Brown Eyed Girls' 'Abracadabra' and 2NE1's 'Can't Nobody' and has given off the impression of plagiarism.

Part of the song also was considered to be plagiarized because of it's reminiscence to Brown Eyed Girls' 'Abracadabra' and 'Sign' and 2NE1's 'Can't Nobody.' The plagiarism and choreography and overall concept was also very similar to Brown Eyed Girls.

Previously, Lotus Wang, also a Taiwanese Singer made a remake of T-ara's 'Bo Peep Bo Peep.' XOXO's song is also very, very similar to T-ara's hit track and has raised many mixed opinions from fans on the situation.

Source: Nate

Written by: Im Youngjin

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to the chinese ver bo peep bo peep,And its super retarded..instead of bo peep,She change it to bless in chinese..it become an retarded songs..and i starting to hate some taiwanese songs..its like..almost a copy of some korean songs,just that it is in chinese language..find it retarded..cant they make their own..its like they hav not much ppl good in making music..

And i m a chinese.Hahahas!

Listen to the chinese ver bo peep bo peep,And its super retarded..instead of bo peep,She change it to bless in chinese..it become an retarded songs..and i starting to hate some taiwanese songs..its like..almost a copy of some korean songs,just that it is in chinese language..find it retarded..cant they make their own..its like they hav not much ppl good in making music..

And i m a chinese.Hahahas!

Totally agree with you <3

that means korean idols now are way much better even taiwanese idols also copy them

woho, bravo T-ara :P

but copy is still copy, that taiwanese idols would never be the same as original kpop idols

and that singer would never reach the standard that T-ara has reach now <3

i just don't like others to remake T-ara original song ^_^