Diadem Forums

[11.01.23] Netizens think Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential

*YANiPOPO*

Are you guys so blind and oblivious to Jiyeon's scandals or something? The strip-chat video and her dead-face on that one music show for the older generation (the Yayaya performance where it looked like Jiyeon didn't give a crap.)

She is a burning engine. She's brought a lot of negative press to herself, and as the face of T-ara, she brought a lot of negative press to the group.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The netizen that did this is totally just a JiYeon hater! He/she has it totally wrong. Part of the reason for T-ara's success is due to JiYeon; her face helped the group get notice more (That's how I noticed the group & that's one of the reason why I like T-ara). Just b/c of her recent controversies doesn't mean she's bringing down the group's potential. She made mistakes (lapse in judgment)--not intentionally to hurt the group. She's young. That netizen and other antis should move on and judge T-ara based on their music/talent.

is there higher resolution pictures of those lol

I find them hilarious

Many of Korea netizens are trolls/antis that criticize with anonymity of the internet. They just want to see the drama behind their trolling unfolding in front of their eyes. They cherish those moments after the criticisms. I normally dont pay too much attention to them unless its something drastic to a point where they are just out to do harm on purpose.

Jiyeon is far from being a burning engine on the T-ara plane. The strip scandal has no base, her lacking performance in the shows is just a ridicoulous excuse to target her. She is a human, nobody is happy 100% of the time. Even on stage. The netizens that people should not pay no mind to are the ones who think the artist are there to fulfill their undying needs. Those are the people that troll and harass the groups with baseless claims, and harsh comments. They are the one that will give you all their love, and when you do something wrong, they cut your throat.

The netizens are so biased, yes Jiyeon has had rough scandals about her in 2010, but is there solid proof about the stripping scandal? Have any of the netizens tried living her life yet? Give her a break!

Though I do agree with the 4minute picture is true (to me). It seems like only Hyuna is in that group, the other members are sadly overshadowed.

^lol

Did anyone notice the second picture? Sunmi got out safely while the rest fall :|

Anyways back on topic, I don't agree with that picture.

How is the most popular member bring down the whole group? If anything she is making t-ara more well known <3

My poor Babe!

she's being criticized and bashed everywhere ;_;

GIVE OUR JIYEON A BREAK ! Damn !

Why everybody is being mean to her???

Are you guys so blind and oblivious to Jiyeon's scandals or something? The strip-chat video and her dead-face on that one music show for the older generation (the Yayaya performance where it looked like Jiyeon didn't give a crap.)

She is a burning engine. She's brought a lot of negative press to herself, and as the face of T-ara, she brought a lot of negative press to the group.

In a way ; I would kinda agree with you

BUT you seem to forget what she did for T-ara's image; she helps them a lot with her acting (Hon ; god of study ; Death bell 2 ; Jungle fish) and that helps a lot! Many people start to get into T-ara because of her

She tries to be professional as much as she can ( besides YAYAYA's performance "where it looked like she didn't give a cr*p" for me she looked like she'd faint in any second! Wouldn't you've reacted in the same way like her? This girl was TOO tired! She can't ALWAYS be professional ! she's a humain being! for god's sake! would it be better if SHE really fainted? NO ; she was always smiling; cheerful ; energetic in the others performances ; people always seem to forget that; why?

simply because it's easier this way to bash on her)

as for her scandal ; I don't know >.< I can't tell if it's really her or not ( I've to say they really look-a-like )

anyhow , I still think that no matter what ,back then she was just A KID ; and people make mistake

Nobody's perfect !

the netizens are wrong

all T-ara members contribute to their rising success, HyoMin with appearing in a lot of variety shows, Boram with her musical, SoYeon with...being a succesful singer, HwaYoung is news but she contributes to the better of T-Ara, Qri and EunJeong with being in dramas and JiYeon specially with all the dramas she's been in and her major role in Death Bell 2. She's an active promoter of T-Ara and works really hard to be succesful in all she does and does a great job at it~ JiYeon doesn't deserve these horrible lies that netizens are saying

i find the entirety of the pics hilarious. but i do not actually agree with the statements being made. i am also a wonderful and so the wondergirls picture actually makes me kinda mad. but all being said, netizens will do anything to get noticed. even if it is bashing. more bashing you do, the more INfamous you get.

get a life netizens.