Diadem Forums

[11.01.23] Netizens think Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is plain outrageous! Netizens really need to stop all their hating and find better use of their time.

I mean, honestly, how in the world has Jiyeon hindered the group? If anything, she's helped bring the group up what with everything she balances on her plate - singing, acting, variety shows, etc.

I don't disagree that Eunjung has been helping the group soar, but to say Jiyeon brings the group down *shakes head* I do not accept that.

WTF WTH WTF WTH WTF WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Netizens/Citizens... u just ruined my Jiyeon.. shes still a cute kid like boram ^-^ People said she can't sing just cus she doesnt get so many lines like boram.. but both of them can sing.. SERIOUSLY!! Go and hear their songs [their own] T-Ara isn't complete without any members although without Jiwon and Jiae.. ^-^

FOR NETIZENS/CITIZENS : GO GET A LIFE!

:angry:

maybe because her mistakes earlier that made netizen think like that..

they should not judge someone based on their mistakes...

everybody made mistakes n yet we learned from the mistakes..

n since Jiyeon is still young..

she has many things to learn..

so we should always support her...

that's what a true fans are..

SHE IS NOT BRINGING DOWN THE GROUP!

Geez. These netizens didn't give Jiyeon a break. :| Ever since that scandal about her. :|

Jiyeon is one of those members who has a murderous schedules due to dramas, MC, variety shows and promotional activities with the group.

Whatever those netizens throw at Jiyeon, It will only make me believe taht Jiyeon could do a lot better than what she is right now! :angry:

Agree? :)

wel thats stupid... how in the world is Jiyeon bringing t-ara down... seriously... she does a lot more than just singing and dancing... shes very memorable and charismatic on stage.... lol Jiyeon and her smiles on her dramas was what attracted me to t-ara... lol in any case if shes burning its just because she too hot...

hope Jiyeon doesn't get depressed over this... Jiyeon fighting!!!

How can that be?!! But it is just what I've suspected. Once they had the first rumor about her, they'll start digging out stuffs and talk bad about her onwards.

If JiYeon is hindering T-ara, where is the evidence to prove that?

And to the one who posted the pictures, it's a harassment girl group being compared to an aircraft. What if you're the one being compared? How would you feel?

T-ara will be improving more than ever, and they will grow to the top of the industry!!

JiYeon ah, don't let this picture bug you. Keep you head up and move foward!

JiYeon & T-ara fighting!!

I can understand some of the plane pictures of the girl groups and they are actually quite funny (especially wondergirls and 4minute lol). But as for T-ara's, i don't see how she can be bringing the group down; she promotes the group through her acting and participation in variety shows. Maybe the netizen is referring to Jiyeon's webcam issue....or how her lack of enthusiasm on one of her stage performances is causing T-ara to be successful <3

NONSENSE! dude, it was Jiyeon who made me committed to T-ara and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. Like seriously? She's bringing them down? This really ticked me off. Jiyeon is one of the most talented idols out there, she can sing really well, she can dance better than most and hell she can act! And besides T-ara is flying higher than any other girl groups out there!

Sometimes I really think netizens are TOOOO free, they probably said jiyeon is hindering t-ara because of all the controversies she have been facing with, which probably gives people a bad image of t-ara but seriously?! What about all the good things she has done! There are probably a million more amazing and good points about jiyeon than these few stupid controversies. After all, I got introduced to t-ara because of jiyeon in god of study in the first place, and I believe many others too. Seriously, if netizens want them to do better they should come up with good points to encourage and motivate the members to even to even do better, doing this kind of xxxx will only demoralize them, what more jiyeon is only a teenager, how the hell do they want her to improve if they themselves keep on destroying her confidence. No matter what, jiyeon hwaiting!

this is really ridiculous....

how can jiyeon being like a obstacle for t-ara...

jiyeon is t-ara mascot that bring t-ara popular...

i often seeing jiyeon and eunjung on TV

so its ridiculous to say that jiyeon bring down t-ara potential...

she the main daincer,can be a vocalist, and she an actrees to

what bring potential down..

its just some weirdo saying something like that..... <3

nope... without jiyeon t-ara wuold be nothing... though i like eunjung and soyeon the most... but gotta admit, jiyeon makes me search for t-ara in youtube.. i do think its not just me who experienced the same thing.. anyway, shes still the yongest in the group..give her sometimes to develop herself(even shes already well-developed)

SRSLY SRSLY SRSLY?????

Jiyeon hv been working rly hard not only for herself but also for T-ara, n now they say that she's bringing T-ara down???

Why I feel that theyre such betrayers><

N some T-ara fans there even agree with this???

Ok that's enough, go on, call urself T-ara fan n keep bashing her

I wont care anymore, Im too tired n disappointed. True fans at least sud support her><

Jiyeon... I feel so sorry for u bb, they ignore all ur hard work...

*gotta leave now or I'll get crazy*

what????what are they doing??? why did they say Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential???

plz tell me why???

I know T-ara because of Ji Yeon. I really like her character in GOS. because of this reason, I found out about T-ara.

I have ever hated Kpop but Jiyeon brought Kpop to me

In my opinion, Jiyeon is the cutest maknea in Kpop

Because Jiyeon didn't smile in concert 7080, they said Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential. It's not fair. She is too young to control her emotion. I'm sure in that time she was very tired

You're the cutest girl I have ever known

JIYEON ah!! FIGHTING...no matter what we always support you

hate reading negative articles about my jiyeon.. :rolleyes:

netizens are REALLY messed up..

jiyeon is the reason why i love t-ara..

no way she's bringing em down..

so many trolls out there..

i even found one here..LOL

why not help t-ara by making positive comments instead of bashing her?

true fans should love them as a whole group..

Why are people always so harsh? I don't think Jiyeon is hindering T-ara. What has she done so far that is considered as "pulling" T-ara down? Vocals wise though not as strong as some of the rest, she is pretty good (especially in her solo songs XD) dance and stage pressence, she's fine as well. Her acting is a plus as it gives her and the group more exposure. So in what way is she hindering T-ara? That's the question I would like to ask.