Diadem Forums

[11.01.23] Netizens think Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down guys, from what I know its because of the bad news that occurred in 2010 and lots of them surround Jiyeon thats why this netizen post this. Just treat it as a joke since we know she is as needed as everyone is in T-ara and that she will shine more for T-ara in 2011. T-ARA GO!

that's just mean don't you think? i think it's sad that people look at others' faults and maximize them...

anyway, it's their opinion. i can't say they are really bad for doing this coz it's their point of view.

i don't think Jiyeon is a broken engine though... maybe they did this to kill time... :blink:

those netizens should mind their own business!

how can they say things like that.. among the members, jiyeon has the most fans..

those stupid accusations of those netizens are nonsense..

and they don't even have the right to make dirty comments about someone...

seriously, those netizens should stop making issues.

WHAAT~! I just recognize t-ara because of jiyeon..and now I love all of them.:blink:

Stop quoting pictures thanks.

Please read the general rules

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2

05. Do not quote images and flash materials.

- If you are quoting a reply/post that contains embedded or image material, please remove them from the quote. There are people out here that have a difficult time using this forum because it will take forever to load. Please be considerate.

as usual, netizens have no brains. i wouldn't have been interested in T-ara not for jiyeon. i had interest in jiyeon that's how i got interested in T-ara. Jiyeon does so many shows and is one of the more popular ones out there. if she isn't, do you think T-ara would have more fans as they do have now? every single member plays a part so netizens don't come and bull xxxx.

rubbish! this is such a rubbish

Jiyeon is the one that got heaps of works to promote t-ara

dramas, modelling, variety shows also movie as well!

how can they think of jiyeon like this !

I guess because she had been in alots of bad news lately

poor Jiyeon :)

:) Jiyeon Jjangg! hwaiting!!!

I dont really care because it's only people's opinion, if i were to comment, In fact Jiyeon is one many reason people checking out t-ara in the first place, and what differs t-ara from other i dol group is they have a ROLE for each t-ara member and each person isn't overlapping and that makes a great balance.

A new way to bash people, but its still all rubbish. Jiyeon works so hard - you can see that from the amount of effort she puts into 99.9% of her performances (apart from the one where she was exhausted but thats more than excusable). Netizens really need to find lives and stop bashing idols.

It's all jealousy anyway ^-^

There are always haters that will hate. This is sadly, no surprise as T-ara is becoming more popular.

This is obviously not true. How can they prove it? Besides, their opinions don't matter.

A lot of people like to act stupid and blame others who are doing well.

Poor Jiyeon. I get so sick of people hating on her....

Jiyeon fighting!

Yeah like the others I totally disagree. Jiyeon is paving her way through acting and some even considered her to be their way of knowing T-ara through GOS so I don't see a clear comparison of her and the burning engine. When I first read this article I actually think it's gibber 'cause the girls are really doing their best to uplift T-ara ALTOGETHER :)

Why the netizen said that Jiyeon brings down T-Ara?

I don't agree, Jiyeon makes T-Ara famous by her dorky image & the other members have their own role..

It was so harsh to say that, is it because her 'expressionless face' last time?

It's not fair!!!

I do not agree at all!

Jiyeon works hard,she always have.

Netizens these days...

T-ARA's potential will always remain high and strive to the top.

No one is stopping them from achieving.

Jiyeon is a strong girl and she deserves some respect...

Don't worry Unnie,we're here<3 to support you and T-ARA

All the way (:

Antis should just stfu seriously...why didn't they give her credit when she helped T-ara with their popularity from all those dramas, CFs, movies and variety shows she attended. She is just as hardworking as the rest.. T-ara wouldn't be complete without every one of them..