Diadem Forums

[11.01.23] Netizens think Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow,, surprising thought that the netizens had. I think differently in this matter.

if it wasn't for jiyeon, I wouldn't take part as T-ara fans probably.

The first person who brought my eyes to T-ara was Jiyeon. If someone think that she's the one who will make T-ara fall, I completely disagree with them.

Jiyeon fightiiinggg!!

the reasoning behind each picture seems really vague to me. the people who did this dont really have a justified reason to hate jiyeon. i honestly wish they wouldn't do stuff like this though. if you dont like someone, trying to put them down makes you worse. anyway, im sure this is just done by immature and selfish people who just need to grow up.

lol ... I'm a little surprised with the thought that the netizens had :D I don't think they have rights to say and even release and article about this :D ... I think everyone in the group will try their best to make their group successful ... and also, I know & start to like T-ara because of Jiyeon from God of Study lol ~

Jiyeon, fighting! Show them that their wrong! T-ara fighting!

pity jiyeon!!why they hve to accused her???

i dont get it.i think jiyeon has trying harder to mke t-ara at the top..

If this issue come out because jiyeon makes a blur face at stage,

hey,jiyeon is only 18,she still have more things to learn..

juz gve her a chance to learn...

nobody is perfect...

Whenever there is Jiyeon news..most of the time is bashing news by netizen

whats wrong with Jiyeon O.o

Are they bias..? or jealous of her populairity

She did increase T-ara populairity because of her acting in JF2 and GOS

so i dont get it why Jiyeon bring down T-ara potential

Wow... This makes no sense to me at all!

How is Jiyeon bringing down T-ara?

Personally, I got hooked on T-ara after watching her act in God Of Study,

and I'm sure a lot of others would be in the same position.

More importantly, T-ara isn't breaking up or anything, and their popularity is still soaring...

Netizens don't make sense to me :\

so stupid ... Netizens so crazy and too free... Ji yeon make t-ara UP not down... she so cute and she still younger she can make mistake b/c she a normal ... i love Ji yeon if withuot she in t-ara i think can't know T-ara..

JI YEON FIGHTING ...!!!1

yah..how could they say that. jiyeon has been working as hard as her unnies. Each individual has potential and talent. that means jiyeon too has them. im sure all of them are working hard to bring out T-ara's true potential and no one is to be blame for bringing down t-ara's potential. they are pretty awesome so far. im sure they can go further as a group. jiyeon-ah, dont worry bout it and be strong. hwaiting! hahaha. :(

<a  href=tumblr_ldcx2lMqTE1qe65h9o1_500.jpg' alt=

Never take the internet too serious people. on top of that Jiyeon is very popular among the fans. She has done alot for T-ara's popularity because of her acting and her being a regular on SBS Heroes, this is similair to Eunjeung on Coffee house and currently Dream high and Hyomin on IY. she,together with the other 2 has great marketing through REGULAR variety/drama shows.