Diadem Forums

[11.01.23] Netizens think Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential

*YANiPOPO*

I feel that this are all their craps . They do not have evidence at all . Somemore Jiyeon's cute and pretty ! Her voice is also sweet ! Why would she even pull T-ara down ? These are all ways to let you guys dislikes Ji-yeon !

The true fans will continue to support Ji-yeon no matter what ! :P Jiyeon , i love you ! :P

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i come back to this topic cuz i still hate the fact that they said jiyeon is bringing t-ara down..hate the netizen... they dont even know how well jiyeon make t-ara flies over the world... do agree eunjung helps t-ara a lot, but jiyeon started it first before eunjung..

I dont agree.....with this...

Jiyeon is working really hard in other program (Like Heroes and other variety),,,,

well all my friend who's fans of T-ara put Jiyeon on their No1 T-ara member that they like, while I put Hyomin on My No1..^^

so I dont think Jiyeon will bring down T-ara potential,,,,She's really rally working hard...

i still didnt understand why netizen had said that..

did they give explanation and the reason why they think jiyeon brings down t-ara's potential??

i honestly dont think so..jiyeon is working just equally hard as the other members..

i really dont understand netizen and anti's way of thinking..

they should stop bothering other people..

what on earth.

is this because of the blank face performance?!

either way, jiyeon is definitely NOT a burning engine.

she works so hard on singing and acting, and i'm sure a lot of people, like me,

became aware of t-ara because they knew of jiyeon (god of study, jungle fish2)

netizens are so harsh ;)

JIYEON FIGHTING!

interesting pictures description using plane. How can they said jiyeon brought the whole group down. so bad! Is not like Jiyeon have no use in the group, not to the extend using an engine that is combusted. She may not be the engine that can bring the group up but at least she is a proper engine that don bring the group down.

ouch that's hurt how can they just saying that. think i know t-ara from jiyeon and they looks different because of jiyeon. she makes the group look fresher, cuter, and more important younger. i don't think jiyeon bring t-ara down. i with because of her tey are trying to be better cos one cover another. and i think in perf i always see jiyeon because her charisma is just alluring me. beside if jiyeon doesnt exist i would see her cute action toward her unnie and her best friend IU. TT

thanks for the trans