Diadem Forums

[11.01.23] Netizens think Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential

*YANiPOPO*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jiyeon is the one bringing t-ara's name up, because she appears on stage pre-debut, showing of her talent with seeya and davichi. Netizens should open their eyes and look, don't just complain duh. And look at her and the dramas she played in, she's damn bringing t-ara's name up by several levels

• 4 weeks later...

This is absurd! Netizens are just thinking too much!

I have to say Jiyeon is the face of the group!

She seriously work the hardest among others.

With drama, variety show and all.

I love Jiyeon! She can be cute but matured at the same time!

T-ara is already successful now with a lot of CF offers. Can't blame only one person.

Ish!

• 4 weeks later...

some of the pictures may be true like the 4minute part and MissA but i disagree with the t-ara's plane i would never know t-ara without jiyeon unlike snsd i know them because of each and everyone of the member and beside if jiyeon may laylow that's because she's only human and shes too young but still she would never be a drag for T-ara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nietizens are insane. How could they say that Jiyeon is a hinder on T-ara's way to success? <3

First and for most Jiyeon contributed well enough on the group. Because of her T-ara has known by others. (I ain't saying she is the ace of the group but i think there is a high percentage that she is the reason why T-ara has known by other. Just like me LOL.) Jiyeon maybe the weakest link among the member but they are GROUP so every member has their contribution for their way to success. Her unnies is guiding her. and I think that is the best thing about T-ARA.

• 3 weeks later...