Diadem Forums

[11.01.23] Netizens think Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.. I can't understand it so clear.. but..

I DISAPPROVE that Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential! ><"

those netizens are just bored and got nothing to do with their life..

they're jealous because Jiyeon is getting more and more popular that's why they made something like this to get some attention.. (-__-")

According to Korean netizens, they think Jiyeon is bringing down the group because of the incidents that surrounded Jiyeon, like the strip video and her being "unprofessional" during a performance.

It seems that this hasn't affected us international fans on how we view Jiyeon but I guess Korea is more conservative so these negative news about Jiyeon really did bring negative press to her and T-ara.

As for Eunjung, she hasn't had any scandals nor controversies but is getting more recognized through the drama Dream High she's in so they feel that she's the force of T-ara.

they are nonsense by describing jiyeon like this. she works as hard or maybe harder as any of the members in t-ara and im sure that her popularity is more than some of the members in t-ara so how does that make her a burden to the team? they should think harder before posting things like this!

How cruel.. netizens need to calm down. Without Jiyeon, there would be no T-ara in my eyes. I love all members despite flaws and such, but to actually go to the extent and attempt to make one feel bad is just terrible. I don't know, this is what I think. Jiyeon, hwaiting! <_<

i don't agree with netizen, i totally agree with verona coz i also knew T-ara because of Jiyeon after watching God of Study! and i like ji yeon coz she very talented in t-ara and another project.i am a big fans of jiyeon....also waiting the new project ji yeon and also t-ara