Diadem Forums

[11.01.23] Netizens think Jiyeon brings down T-ara's potential

*YANiPOPO*

what a crap news they are talking about :rolleyes:

she is the youngest, of course she need to learn a lot from her unnies

but she's good in acting and singing :D

in this situation, people need to support her instead of bashing her badly

i bet this kind of news that always give huge pressure and sadness to idol groups

let's continue to support jiyeon and t-ara <3

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love jiyeon and because of her, I knew t-ara and become their fan!!! I watched all jiyeon's movies or dramas! Jiyeon would take T-ara down?!!!! She's the one who make T-ara fly higher by deadly busy schedules!!! I don't care about netizens! T-ara fighting! Jiyeon fighting!

eh? why jiyeon?
we all know that in a group there are weak and strong..
and being weak doesn't mean you'll make the group down..
i'm not saying jiyeon is weak..

I ♥ JIYEON!!

there's also a positive effect for being weak...
and negative effect for being strong...

♥♥♥ JIYEON FIGHTING!!! ♥♥♥

Haih... I really do not know why are those netizens keeps on criticizing poor Jiyeon...

As everyone should know, Jiyeon is one of the members who'd make T-ara to be popular...

and she'd contributed so much to T-ara, yet those fools keeps attacking her..T_T

Jiyeon ah~ What they'd say is not true.. All of us will support you!!!

Fighting!!!:angry:

i don't agree!!!! jiyeon is working hard!!!! she do a drama and a movie!!!! don't you think that jiyeon has no potential??? ridiculous !!!! waahh!!!!

first of all becuz of jiyeon i discovered the T-ara!!!!

This netizens don't have anything to do! i think they were jealous to Jiyeon Unnie !

Jiyeon is not bringing down T-ara!!!! STUPID!!!!!

that stupid person give me some reason why jiyeon is the reason to turn t-ara down???? :angry: fools!

Jiyeon we will support you!~♥♥♥♥

What? Jiyeon again? I mean she is always the one being targeted. Not that i hope the others will be targeted but seriously what is the problem? In what way is she bringing down the group's potential? She is still schooling. It's A LOT of stress by just working AND schooling. So please stop saying such things.

This happened a while ago, and the pictures represent the attention that each member is getting online and in the media. Jiyeon had the scandal-which-shall-not-be-named and "attitude problem" scandal so that is why she is the burning engine. That is also why Suzy and Hyuna are shown as the superpowers in their groups, because they honestly are the only members that get hype in Korea.

Yani, I thought you were around for this originally that you would know TVdaily is misunderstanding things here.

Maybe the Engine broke because they are overload with works.

Jiyeon really has a lot of work and she can't continue like this forever.

Core content should share the work to other members as well.

And T-ara is a plane with 7 engines not 2.

Whenever one of them has a problem the others will be there supporting them ,and keep T-ara move on to their goal.

Just my opinion

Anyway

T-ara fighting!

Wow, I must say that they are creative in some of their pictures illustrating the idol groups. However, as a T-ara fan, I'd disagree on Jiyeon bringing the potential down. Bias as it may seem, I feel T-ara is actually doing very well as a group with the current 7 and all 7 individuals have their strengths and potential to carry the group forward. And that includes Jiyeon. So my heart goes out to her.

T-ara fighting!!!

They are just so mean... first of all, they should not criticise JiYeon.. T-ara came together because of their different personalities... if anyone of them is not in, its no longer T-ara and we will always think that there is something lacking..

besides.. i am annoyed by the other pictures.. all the other airplanes.. (of course, not including the Hot Air Balloon) are working planes... how can they show a defunct plane for T-ara! I think T-ara is soaring now more than ever...

there's not even an explanation? sigh, kneitizens you guys have a worse and worse reputation everyday. and to me, jiyeon+eunjung are the ones that work the hardest, both have the busiest schedule out of t-ara and if it weren't for jiyeon and her acting gigs, some of us fans would not be here :blink: