Elly

Accessing Downloads & Subs Without Posting

Please support Diadem by donating to the forum! The money will be used towards the maintenance of the forum as well as future projects for the girls.

Please donate generously, all amounts are appreciated.

We ask that there's a $10.00USD minimum when donating. Please and thank you.

Right now, we only have a few donations options that you may choose from, in the future, we will add some more options so that it will be more convenient for you to donate to our cause.

PayPal

- Easy, breezy. Just make sure to input your username for the purpose bit so we can change your status to donator.

- Please donate to our PayPal via: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?autocom=donate

Excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong place, but I was wondering: Do donators get any benefits? Eg the post count limit for the restricted sections like subbed videos, translations etc doesn't apply if you've donated?

And if not, why not implement the system? And to prevent abuse of privileges, you could maybe set a time limit, like each donation gets you access for 'x' no. of months, etc. I think that'd get a lot more donations coming in.

It would be very helpful if you had a Paypal link on the board somewhere. I just made a donation to Paypal, but I still don't have access to the protected forums. It would be better if you could make it so donors get immediate access to the good stuff. Thanks.

^ Though that's true...don't you think that it would be more costly to send concealed cash? Plus, not all countries have the same currency and money conversions can be a hassle :\

Please support Diadem by donating to the forum! The money will be used towards the maintenance of the forum as well as future projects for the girls.

Please donate generously, all amounts are appreciated.

We ask that there's a $10.00USD minimum when donating. Please and thank you.

Right now, we only have a few donations options that you may choose from, in the future, we will add some more options so that it will be more convenient for you to donate to our cause.

PayPal

- Easy, breezy. Just make sure to input your username for the purpose bit so we can change your status to donator.

- Please donate to our PayPal via: http://www.tiaradiad...?autocom=donate

I suggest you can get a Country Rep at each country, then they can accept concealed cash from members in the country, then the Country Rep can Paypal it to you.

How's that? :)

I'm new here but really want to support as a donor..will do with paypal and how's it going after?? you will know without i'm back telling you??

You will obtain Donor status right away once you donate.

i dont have any paypal account,,,is there any other ways for me to donate so that i can help you diadem team?? i really hope that i can contribute even a little bit,, :)

sorry, I want to ask something..

I've donate for boram's birthday project (although it's only $10.00, because my financial condition is not really good this month) using my friend's paypal on February 21st. but when I see in donation my name is not appear in list boram birthday project donation. so I'm worried because the end of February coming closer and I'm afraid I can't help join in boram's birthday project. can anyone help me? :(

thanks a lot.. :D

I've donate for boram's birthday project (although it's only $10.00, because my financial condition is not really good this month) using my friend's paypal on February 21st. but when I see in donation my name is not appear in list boram birthday project donation. so I'm worried because the end of February coming closer and I'm afraid I can't help join in boram's birthday project. can anyone help me? :(

Actually i'm the same, lol

but it seems like the amount was calculated into it. Seeing as there was a $25 (the exact amount that i donated) difference from the donors posted and the actual amount donated

btw, did you select "Boram's Birthday Project" option when you donated?

Please PM Elly regarding this with the paypal e-mail address that you used and she can get that worked out for you.

Hi, I'm new here. I'm really interested to donate. However, I really hate paypal. I had one too many bad experiences with it. Do you think a bank to bank transaction can be possible? I think a lot of members would be very interested to donate if only you can give us other options. I hope our concern will be addressed soon. Thanks:)