Diadem Forums

[11.01.26] Kim Kwangsoo's opinions/visions on performers Ham Eunjung-Park Jiyeon

nathaniel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really proud of Eunjung and Jiyeon! :D I'm glad their CEO let them do acting as well, because it really shows off how talented they are! They're both amazing actors. :)

"She received numerous offers from 'We Got Married' producers, but she (Eunjung) continually refused."

Chyah, it's cause she's already married to Hyomin. hehe

the company with the most best-selling artists.

Wow this is true isn't it? Thats an amazing achivement

Back on subject...

Of course they are good! Eunjung was first trained to be an actress so of course shes going to be good :wub:

On a side note I hope Jiyeon can branch out to different kinds of drama/movies. I really want to see her act as something different than the usual schoolgirl/teenager she plays :D

Tahh.. So proud of Our Jiyeon and eunjung! ^__^ Yeap! Hard working girls i say!! Surprised that Jiyeon is very young acting still;] And.. OF COURSE! Wahh!! Over 25 million albums! ALOT!~ Proud;) T-ara fighting!~

I'm also glad eunjung refused to WGM .. Hahaha!! I know there would be haters out there if she got coupled up with this hotty -____- No way~ Tahaha! I hope she doesn't change her mine!! RAWR! But it would be good :)

I love CEO! He really takes good care of them! And I like what he said! I totally agree that Eunjung is really great actress, no matter how much i like her, i hate her in dream high! That means she's really great! And jiyeon, i'm sure she'll be a famous actress in future! I can just feel these two are going to be DAEBAK!!! <3:lol:<3