Diadem Forums

[11.01.26] Kim Kwangsoo's opinions/visions on performers Ham Eunjung-Park Jiyeon

nathaniel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, agree if he has that Midas touch.

Kim Kwangsoo is amazing, he can turn a nobody to a completely somebody with their talents.

Look at what he did to all his artists, including Eunjung and Jiyeon~!

So proud.

This CEO is a beast, he is very optimistic at what he wants for the girls. He planned not just to make singers out of the people he has chosen to be in his company but to broaden their talents for their future. I want to see the whole T-ara members do a show together haha.

Great work sir, you have done well.

Core Contents Media Fighting!

t-ara and eun jung unnie hwaiting! haha hopefully t-ara doesn't disband, then they continue their activities as actresses etc. by the way, damn! i really want to see eun jung in "we got married" ): if she participates in the show and gets a good partner, i'm going to watch every single episode of it (:

yeup kim kwangsoo is definitely a great CEO, he is far-sighted, that means that T-ara members would undoubtedly have long careers in the entertainment industry...Woots i can support them longer now:) T-ara fighting~

yeah..woot! woot! very bright future for the girls! looking forward for more from them! d;

The CEO really cool........he think for the T-ara future........not only in singing but acting too. ........he know that the singer future not longer when u get older.......

he know to use the talent that member he chosen........... core content media hwaiting........

I like the direction that he's taking for the girls, making sure they're developing not only as singers, but as general entertainers as well. Long run, this will definitely help them after they leave the group. I kinda wish Eunjung would take the WGM offer though lol. Be interesting to see who they pair her up with.