Diadem Forums

[11.01.26] Jiyeon-Kim TaeHee comparison revives through a headband

*YANiPOPO*

29w0tgk.jpg

A headband causes the Park Jiyeon-Kim Taehee comparison to be discussed again.

On online boards, members are talking about how an almost identical knitted headband that Kim Taehee worn has also been worn by Jiyeon.

In the drama where Kim Taehee stars in(My Princess), Taehee wore a knitted headband that matched her outfit. A netizen has quickly reacted by posting an image of Jiyeon wearing an almost identical headband.

Netizens comment, "Sometimes it's hard to distinguish who is who!" and "The headband compliments their looks. They are both beautiful"

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Written By: Lee Sooyeon

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @ Tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm like... obsessed with My Princess. I'm not gonna lie. It's not healthy. It's like a really bad obsession. Two episodes a week isn't enough. I go through slight withdrawals, I watch each episode at least 3 times LOL.

Quite frankly, Taehee and Jiyeon don't look that much alike on the pictures they used there... But there ARE a lot of angles where I'm still completely freaked out at how much they look alike. We now know how jiyeon will look like when she gets older. :) Still beautiful :D

Kim Taehee ♥ Song Seungheon... JUST SAYIN T.T.T.T

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

I honestly used to think they looked the same.. but now that I think about it, I don't see it anymore. Just like Hyo Min and Jessica don't look the same to me anymore. Anyhow thanks for sharing, I think the headband/both girls are adorable :)

I'm like... obsessed with My Princess. I'm not gonna lie. It's not healthy.

Lol same here :D I must have beat your record since I watched episode 2 Four times xD

Kim Taehee ♥ Song Seungheon... JUST SAYIN T.T.T.T

Beautiful people, a decent storyline and A+ actor/actress = a good addictive drama making people like me and you impatiently waiting till the next week to watch it.

At first when I saw Jiyeon I thought she really looked like KTH, but when you start to get into the group you realize the little difference they have and suddenly you think "wow I used to think they look alike?"

YAY ! finally a good comment about JiYeon from the netizens and they are totally right, the headbands look great on both girls, (especially JiYeon eheheh) and i've got to say, korean styles are vrry unique and pretty, LOOKING GOOD JIYEON, hope the good comments keep coming <3

p.s. the girls don't loks alike but whatever

Honestly I don't think they look a like...Maybe it's just these pictures since I've never thought to compare them before but I just don't see similarities. The headband was cute and did look pretty on them both though and it's nice to see those crazy netizens saying something nice for a change about Jiyeon.