Diadem Forums

[11.01.27] CNN airs the Taiwanese version of "Bo Peep Bo Peep", controversies arise

nathaniel

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

It's not that bad, not like she butchered the song. But if I didn't know she had permission to remake it, I would've gone AWOL on her for blatant plagiarizing. But she's not so it's okay :) At least she did her own dance, now that would've been a complete ripoff.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... if they are praising the Taiwanese cover, I could not wait until the people from CNN hears the original version...

and wow, that remake version sold 100 mil copies O.o I wonder if thats an exaggeration or not...

Someone should show them (CNN) T-ara, the girls will leave em speechless <3

this song has been out for quite a while now. im surprised they are just reporting on it now. not just that, they didnt even take the time to research on it properly. a lot of the youtube comments even mention that its from tara. anyway, hopefully the people who watched the video eventually discover the original by tara.

It's pretty annoying how she's getting all the credit for T-ara's song. The least they can do is mention T-ara, who are the original. >_>;;

And plus, the singer started a youtube craze with her re-make? Srsly? I'm not hating, but T-ara's version was more fresh. :3 And their dance was cuter.

I hope that Taiwanese lady is happy, because now she has a bunch of T-ara fans burning holes at the back of her head. Tsk tsk. D:

lol ... just heard it ... I think the original is far better than this ~ I prefer listening to T-ara version than this one :angry: ... and about that 100 mil copies ... I wonder if that's an exaggeration or not ... :D and I agree that they should mention the original singers / song at least once in that news :P

usually songs like this, that was a remake version, the albums nor songs will never release any information on the source of its originality..

at least taiwan does have a ton of korean fans, who actually did highlight online the source of originality of the song..

actually IMO, "Bopee" is actually more like a parody than remaking it, lyrics have certain funny meanings though.. "Bopee" actually means praying, and the whole song is about a person making her way to a temple and pray..

They never mention T-ara name

They should receive proper credit >.<

The song is few million times worst than the original because of the weird vocal she have

she have a scary look for the song

If CNN dont know who's the original artist

They should do more homework before ''remaking'' the song

or should i say 100% copied :P

It's a bit unfair that Lotus Wang gets coverage, on the news and everything but T-Ara doesn't get any credit at all! CNN should have at least mentioned T-Ara as the original artist AND Bo Beep has been around for AGES longer. Why didn't CNN report about T-Ara then?!

CNN = Cartoon news network? lol I don't watch CNN alone since their news credibility sometime can be argue... i had to watch CNN and then RT news to have a better view on certain issues. professionals in journalism at CNN still refuse to acknowledge mistakes and redeem trust.

CNN news x RT news = Truth

Poor T-ARA...i hope they get a better credit in the future. t-ara fighting!

You know, I was actually pretty upset that Lotus Wang came up with the Taiwanese version of bopeep bopeep.

Of course nothing personal against her. But she was more of a comedian and with her singing that song.

It kinda bring down the standard our girls had made? And now she was mentioned in CNN and not our girls?

Oh Come On . . dry.gif