Diadem Forums

[11.01.27] CNN airs the Taiwanese version of "Bo Peep Bo Peep", controversies arise

nathaniel

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha.. it does look like a parody.. 42year old acts cute is too much.. i should be angry but the video loks very funny.. i keep watching it... but still the cnn should mention t-ara name.. t-ara worked so hard to ensure everyone loves the concept.. to just copy it(even in a legal way) without mentioning the original singer is kinda rude

if rhe song itself already has the right from the company and composer i think it's alright to remake it. but i still don't know why CNN doesn't even mention from what song the bobee remake from. it doesnt matter whether they mention about the original composer or the original company or better the original artist. and i see this is unfair. t-ara works very hard to achieve what the had now, they work hard to make the song known. but lotus wang just make the remake from already famous song. i think t-ara should be mention in that song even in the littlest thing. their hard working should be shown to people out there who havent know t-ara yet. lotus wang claimed that song is hers and people who dont know the truth would be just believe in her word.

thanks for the info