Diadem Forums

[11.01.27] CNN airs the Taiwanese version of "Bo Peep Bo Peep", controversies arise

nathaniel

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the cover...and I know I'm pretty biased when I say this, but I do enjoy T-ara's version much better. (Maybe it has something to do with the fact that there are 7 lovely T-ara girls versus one woman who - no offense to her - looks kind of middle age. Plus, T-ara's vocals are so much better. Still, on the bright side, at least she had permission to do this song. It sucks that T-ara wasn't credited, but lets just think of the many groups going under plagiarism controversies right now *sigh*

the origional song is better to hear actually ...........the remake one seem like weird to me....i don't know other people would say about the remake one.......

how can they don't mention t-ara name.........they should give credit to t-ara...........

t-ara deserve more............t-ara hwaiting

lol seriously this making me lol-ing so much

'They also gave her high praises, comparing her to Beyonce.'

wth!! Beyonce?? Beyonce in your dreams.. when i watched this a few months ago i was like wth this is so sick

it looks like a parody to me coz it looks so cheap

and wth about not mentioning T-ara's name

even if she has permission of remaking this song at least credited the real singer and rightful owner of the song

tbh they should really do more homework on this issue.. dont simply posted something sounded so weird and wrong like this.. SMH

Well, if there was a legal copyright issue, then the lawyers will take care of it. I guess the main thing was that fans want t-ara to get world famous as well. I'm not sure why they aren't yet. We need korea to start filming english dramas intermix with korean, kind of like daniel henney movies. then we can have the idols move into the north american market.

the original version is always the best plaguerising is wrong seriously no matter how good the song is the original is always the best no matter how many pirated versions there are

It's not plagiarism when the person gets the proper permission/rights to do the song.