Diadem Forums

[11.01.28] T-ara members experience their worst outfit mishap

*YANiPOPO*

how could they act like nothing big really happen on the stage.. wow they are really pro singers... hope this kind of situation wont happen again cuz whatever it is their dancing sure were kind of affected with the dress.. ccm should be more careful before it becomes like janet jackso

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like T-ara is going through some kind of idol video game where they have to clear the 'stages' in order to advance to the next level... Performing in sub-freezing temperatures with skimpy clothes? check. Mic problems when performing? check. Having to keep from exposing yourself while performing in ill-fitting clothes? check. yikes

I think they're clothes still alright.

As can see from th video, they still hold onto their front to protect themselves.

This shows that they know it.

Aigoo, there's alot other groups also have the worst outfit etc, so i'm sure this won't affect t-ara.

it is great to hear that they still manage to put professional face although their outfit keep falling.

and their expression is good too. if this article didn't mention it, i wouldn't know this now.

this is why i keep like this girls.

t-ara fighting