Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.01.28] T-ara will feature on a new Brave Brothers track

T-ara will feature on a new Brave Brothers track

2qx9s9d.jpg

According to Bugs, T-ara will release a new digitial single on February 10th called "T-ara: Brave Brothers Project". T-ara has never worked with the Brave Brothers before, but the Brave Brothers have worked with After School, SISTAR, U-Kiss, Jay Park, Son Dam Bi, etc.

Note: the song is only a promotional track for the Brave Brothers. It's like 'Skyground, Starground' and will not have a music video or any promotions.

Source: Bugs

Credit: nathaniel @ Diadem

Yess, I hope this is gonna be good, I'd rather see them work with Brave Brothers than E-tribe anytime. I like many songs made by Brave Brothers, while E-tribe is.... IDK I just don't like their songs at all :P

Omo omo omo!! I never knew how good Brave Brothers are, but so far listening to most of SISTAR songs, they're good! Hopefully their new track is going to be a big hit!! Febuary 10th, eh? Just a week+ left!! Can't wait for it~!

T-ara fighting~

I think this will gonna be great...I hope this new single will make T-ARA reach to the top...

Brave Brothers have a good reputation in entertainment, I hope they can help T-ARA to make a good song..

T-ARA forever!! :lol:

Now this is something Im looking forward too, I mean T-ara and Brave Brothers all this can equate too is awesomeness and probably decades of decades on top of the chart (yep Im exaggerating, but its T-ara XD)

T-ara fighting!