Diadem Forums

[11.01.31] T-ara's Lunar New Year Wish: A Good Boyfriend?

nathaniel

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls always say they want a good guy, then they go for a bad boy. I think girls just want a bad boy they can turn good, but thats not really possible unless the bad boy is a good boy pretending to be bad. Thats rare. its usually a bod boy pretending to be good, so it turns out wrong for everyone.

I'm so so happy about this Japan debut because so many girl groups plan to do it or have already done it.

SNSD and KARA are very successfull and it is probably why every group want to follow this trend

I think T-ara should go differently and stay in Korea and profit of the occasion to grow even more

But if their wish is to debut in Japan so I will support them because they have worked har in order to prepare it

"It's a dream, but with a lot of preparation I think we could be able to succeed. We received much love in South Korea, and we want to be loved in Japan. I have confidence in myself." (Jiyeon)

I am sure they are able to suceed in Japan. May their new year's wish come true <3 T-ara Hwaiting!!