Diadem Forums

[11.01.31] T-ara's Lunar New Year Wish: A Good Boyfriend?

nathaniel

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd like to see them promoting something right now I'm glad for EJ's sake that they've wrapped up. The schedule she had with filming + T-ara being active must have been brutal and then she got hurt on top of it (which took her out of T-ara's promotions). Poor EJ, she always looks so exhausted in selcas.

"I'm filming a drama, so I don't get any days off. I'd like to go home with my family to eat rice cakes and soup. I can't go, so I feel regretful. But I love being an actor."

I guess the only way to express her depression for not being able to go back home is by expressing happiness to balance it. Eunjung fighting!!!

T-ara all the way!~ they worth it ,let's give them a vacation for

bringing us best t-ara this year, so Im glad that

they having a break,better to

have a rest and family time.

:)

LOL ay RAMBO, she's growing up,LOL

:blink:

lucky guy who will catch our boram's heart! haha.

:)

she really wanted to have one,funny baby leader!

:lol:

awww it's nice that the girls are finally getting another vacation =) I just wish they had more~~~ tis hard work being an idol T__T poor Eunjung not being able to join her family for Lunar New Year D: it's also nice how the girls are thinking of their parents =3 and buying them gifts (or rofl giving them money) ^^v I know my parents would jump for joy if I ever get them anything haha~ ><

thanks for translating & sharing the article!~ =D

lol they are super cute. although i like EunMin better but seeing them with a boyfriend is a good sight right. lol. yeah i mind them to have a boyfriend but yeah they have to have a boyfriend if they want to married. lol.

i hope they can achieve what they wish. and i hope they can stay healthy and together.

thanks for the translate