Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Has Your Favorite Ever Change After Know Them More??

newkidsonsite

Well, i just want to know if there anybody of you change your favorite member after you get to know these girls more? I mean if you rank them down is there any different between the first time you know them and now?

For me if i rank them there are some different. as i get to know them more jiyeon, boram and Qri rank goin up and hyomin and soyeon rank has goin' down. off course eunjung is still my most favorite and hwayoung still the last because i just don't get to know her more yet. my recent list is eunjung, jiyeon, boram, qri, hyomin, soyeon and hwayoung. something that i realized recently is that i think that eunjung is not that photogenic, so if i rank them just by picture or photos my list will be Jiyeon, qri, eunjung, boram, hwayoung, hyomin and soyeon.

What about you? What do you think?

I watched dream high on kbs world recently, and for those who watch it you know that eunjung's character there is a bit sly, and because of her acting was so good there are time when i started to dislike her [sorry :D]. After an episode finished, i realized that it's her character that i didn't like. it's not her. To set my mind straight again, i watched some eunjung's videos on my pc and i like her more and more ;):D:D

*sorry about my english and i don't mean that i don't like any of these girls, i just curious and off course i really like them all :)

• 4 weeks later...

At first, I liked Jiwon the best out of T-ara5 :3 but after watching Good person ver. 2, I switched to Hyomin. And it has been Hyomin ever since then. I just can't bring myself to like anyone in T-ara more than her. She's really talented and sweet and funny in a clever way. I see her as this down-to-earth, friendly, photogenic girl that I can't hate. I still really really really love Jiwonie though, even if she left T-ara ages ago :[. Boram was my least favorite member at first, due to her lack of stage presence but slowly, her cute choding charm got me XD. I know this is not really nice, but the more I get to know t-ara, the more neautral I get with Jiyeon. I mean I really liked her at first, but recently, I just don't like her anymore, with all her attitude problems.

first thing that i liked korea for the first time because of 2pm, they all are s0 adorable hyung,

but, the first girl band whom i liked very much is t-ara, although i'm a hottest, b2uties, say a, but diadem is the dominant and it's the right choice, and as diadem, it's not changed after kn0w the other,

Guest cruzer1979

for me... eunjung is my fav member in t-ara... till now... she is my fav... until last breath..... he..he other than that 6 other member is same ranking... but my most bias eunjung

• 2 weeks later...

I discovered them after I saw Eunjung in Dream High so of course she was my favorite since she's the first that I found. Then I fell in love with Jiyeon because she's just gorgeous and cute! Now I love soyeon, so those 3 are on my top in ranks :D

• 2 weeks later...

I liked T-ara's EunJung first because of her fierce rapping in 'Time to Love' and even T-ara's other songs and because of her beautiful voice,

But after a while when they added Hwa Young, she just grew onto me and I started liking Hwa Young even though there isn't much of her. Hwa Young's adorable!

So my bias used to be Eunjung and now it's Hwa Young <3

• 1 month later...