Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Has Your Favorite Ever Change After Know Them More??

newkidsonsite

My favorite never change,, it's always have been Eunjung....... I like Eunjung before but now i super duper love her...... As I've said before i first knew her in Coffee House and i like her there,, then i started searching T-ara to knew more about Eunjung then as i have watched T-ara's MVs and performances etc. i don't just like her anymore but love her...... Then as she did Dream High & her other activities I've grown to love her more & more.......

On the contrary my 2nd - 7th list changes as i have knew them more & more but the FIRST SPOT would always belong to Eunjung :P)

Yes it changed for a while. At first, I liked Eunjung because she's the only one I really know in T-ara. I was a huge fan of Dream High so I liked Eunjung.

And then, I saw Soyeon on Oh My School and I started to like Soyeon! I liked Soyeon for a while but now I like Eunjung again ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Jiyeon caught my eye during the time when i've never even heard of T-ara (got me into Heros/God of Study), followed by Boram. Shorter than usual? Falls sick real easily? Shikshin? Not very good with words? Holy crap, she's a female version of me!

Now it's Soyeon, her voice in TTL is just ♥

I still like them all :)

Started liking only Eunjung after watching Dream High.

Wanted to know more about her so went to watch T-ara dot com and Hello baby.

And ended up falling in love with Jiyeon too! Till now, im still not sure who is the first.

I just love both of them. So meanwhile I put both of them as my first. Hehe!

1st: Eunjung & Jiyeon

2nd: Hyomin

3rd: Boram & Soyeon

4th Qri & Hwayoung

at first i started to like Hyomin...during Invincible Youth, she really caught my attention..

then i started to switch to Jiyeon..she is so talented not to mention so adorable and cute.. :)

haha exactly the same thing happen to me B)!!

now i love jiyeonnnn (i still like hyomin though ^_^ )

Mine didn't really change per say but at first I only knew of and liked Hyomin because she was on Invincible Youth and her dorky/goofy persona, but then in one episode Eunjung showed up and I guess I became smitten by her looks. So now I like the two of them when it comes to T-ara.

• 1 month later...