Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Has Your Favorite Ever Change After Know Them More??

newkidsonsite

when i first got into T-ara, i liked them as a group. I didn't have a bias!

But for a while now, i realized i focused more on Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon; Eunjung because of DH1, Hyomin for IY and Jiyeon for Heroes + all the dramas these three girls were in. I didn't really watch any T-ara centered variety show so that was probably why i paid more attention to those three girls. But even as i watched their variety shows, i didn't really develop a bias, i just learned more of them as a group.

But lately, i've been leaning more towards Soyeon and Jiyeon :wub: I think it all really started from when i watched their variety show Hello Baby~ I really like how awesome these two are :)

I also like Boram, because of the drama Soul, but she along with Qri and sometimes Hwayoung don't have much presence in their variety shows =( makes me quite sad, i can't see more of their unique charms and personalities. But when i do see them talking, interacting with the camera, it makes me happy ^_^

Well, i wouldn't really call it a bias, i just pay a tad more attention to them but it differs from time to time LOL

Ultimate bias = T-ara :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't have a favorite member in the start.

Actually, they all felt mediocre for some reason, but that's probably because I was a fan of SNSD at the time.

Ji Yeon or Hyomin were probably the most closest to being favored members early on.

Though I have to admit, So Yeon's my favorite now - I really love girls that can sing, are talkative and witty.

Appearance-wise, she seems to be also the most natural out of all - apparently the only 'surgery' she got

was just a Botox shot on her nose or something.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Princess Unicorn

My bias has changed so many times. It used to be Jiae/Jiwon, then when they left my bias became Eunjung. Then, as time went by, I realized how much attention I paid to Hyomin and Boram. So right now they're my biases, but obviously I love all of the girls because they have their own charms and personalities.

yes.at first i like Hyomin because IY but when i watch I Going Crazy Because Of You

i start to like Eunjung because she look boyish

but at that point im not T-ara fan yet,so i only know Jiyeon,Hyomin,Eunjung

so like Eunjung but after i watch We Were In Love i start to like Hwayoung

because the way she rap are really cool at i start to know about T-ara

when i watch Lovey Dovey i start to like Qri,she look so handsome

so Qri is my bias now and she the reason why i being a hardcore T-ara fan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for me its been soyeon all the way (almost a year of being a t-ara fan now). she always seem to have an unexplainable ability to draw my eyes to her, whether she's singing, dancing, talking or just standing around. a very lovely girl! and she's my chingu (same age)! lol

• 4 months later...

At first Eunjung caught my eye and I start to know because of her and after seeing Varieties and their performances , MVs I start to love

them all, and among the rest Soyeon & Hyomin grew in me too but Eunjung is always first for me not only in T-ARA but also in all K-POP.

her strong personality, kindness, cuteness, her behavior just make her grow big and big in me...

• 2 weeks later...

At first Eunjung caught my eye and I start to know because of her and after seeing Varieties and their performances , MVs I start to love

them all, and among the rest Soyeon & Hyomin grew in me too but Eunjung is always first for me not only in T-ARA but also in all K-POP.

her strong personality, kindness, cuteness, her behavior just make her grow big and big in me...

Interesting, my story is the almost exactly the same, except I started liking Soyeon and Jiyeon too.

But Eunjung is the BEST BEST BEST!!!