Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Has Your Favorite Ever Change After Know Them More??

newkidsonsite

it started with Eunjung, coz i thought she was the most eye catching.

then changed to Boram, isn't she's the cutest ever?!!

and now and forever it's Soyeon. i love how she talks and brings herself out in shows. it's just makes you want to know her more! and she seems like someone who will definitely bring out the fun in you no matter how down you may feel! and lately shes been looking really attractive biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

it's not that it changes, it just added up. i really like eunjung... i guess that's what you call a bias? and now it just added up with Jinyeon. and i guess, once i learn more about the other members, there's going to be others added to my bias?. :3

but right now, it has been Eunjung and Jinyeon. and i don't think that's going to change. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

First i like jiyeon and eunjung at the same time.but dont know if both are in same group.

1st see jiyeon in roly poly and i think shes cool leader.then watching eunjung in dream completely charming but cant recognize in roly poly.then growing curiousity and end up like God,jiyeon is maknae and eunjung the cool leader.they re switching.lol..love eunjung shes more than expected.

basically,at 1st i like all T-ara member except q-ri.even hwayoung give good impression.but after knowing all,eunjung still no 1,then jiyeon,hyomin,q-ri.the rest was just down

when I was first introduced to T-ara, my eyes went straight to Jiyeon. though back then, I didn't think too much about it.

after a few months, my eyes went towards Eunjung because she had such a strong character.

then after watching IY, Hyomin was sort of my number one bias in T-ara.

after watching Dream High, Eunjung fell down my rankings but shot right up because he acting is so good, that I was convinced that her character is similar of that in real life.

last year, Heroes came along, so did Jiyeon; back right up as my number one bias.

• 3 weeks later...

I keep changing my favourite member like every week xD

First it was Eunjung thanks to Coffee House and Dream High, but I also really liked Jiyeon and then I was really impressed with her acting in Miss Ripley (that was one really amazing role!), so it was slowly changing to her.

Lately my favourite member has been Hyomin, because of Invincible Youth.

But also I started to like Soyeon more recently (she really impressed in Cry Cry), so maybe I will change my bias again, but right now it's Hyomin :)