Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Has Your Favorite Ever Change After Know Them More??

newkidsonsite

My bias list is ruined after I meet them in person.Even worst after high 5 section.

It was Jiyeon all this while but during the concert my eyes were glued to Hyomin.

I don't know why either.But seriously Hyomin is even sexier in person.But then when it was high 5 time,

Soyeon eyes were so sparkling if you see her up close.My heart almost stop beating and I swear I wanted to

faint right there.To tell you the truth,right now I don't have a bias list.Tara are GODDESS^^

Its so hard to choose.

My bias list is ruined after I meet them in person.Even worst after high 5 section.

It was Jiyeon all this while but during the concert my eyes were glued to Hyomin.

I don't know why either.But seriously Hyomin is even sexier in person.But then when it was high 5 time,

Soyeon eyes were so sparkling if you see her up close.My heart almost stop beating and I swear I wanted to

faint right there.To tell you the truth,right now I don't have a bias list.Tara are GODDESS^^

Its so hard to choose.

WHUT??SHUT UPP!!!

LOL,I'm just kidding :P I envy you for actually getting the chance to meet the girls and even got the golden opportunity to high 5 them :( Where did you attend the showcase?In Hong Kong or Malaysia?Or somewhere else?

i do. haha

to tell you the truth it started like this.

a friend of mine showed me a video of a song titled "heaven" she told me that the character who sings it is a cast in DH2.

I was amazed on her voice but i don't actually recognize that much her face, so i watched DH2.

I was caught by an actress with a bitchy attitude as Rian in DH2.

I was amazed on how beautiful she is, how beautiful she sings, how she can make me hate her at the same time love her because of her personality, how great dancer she is, and most of all how she captivated me in her acting.

I became a fan of her, of PARK JIYEON, and grew an interest on knowing her group, in my expectation, i knew i'll shift if i get to know more of her groupmates, and in my anticipation, PARK SOYEON grabbed my heart, haha.

So yeah, Soyeon is my first biased right now, and second is Jiyeon, but i have to admit, sometimes i'm still confused to whom is my first biased, ottokae?! XD

• 4 months later...

at first.... i liked Hyomin .. and now.................... I still like her.. even like her MORE! :) kekeke~

BEFORE: 1. HYomin 2. Jiyeon 3. Qri 4. Boram 5. Eunjung 6. Soyeon 7. Hwayoung (since i don't know her yet 8. Ahreum (coz she's new, and i dunno her) and NOW: 1. Hyomin (ofcourse, i love her!) 2. Soyeon (bcoz she's the mirror prince, i love Sso so much!). 3. Eunjung ( i suddenly fell in love w/ her during T-ara n4 teaser), 4. Jiyeon (soo much aegyo) 5. Qri (she's funny when she's quiet.. haha) 6. Rambo/Boram ( i love her only because of SsoRam couple...) 7. Hwa( but since she's out...) i'll replace her w/ Ahreum...(she's cute though i don't know her well.. maybe im going to love her if T-ara will be back in variety shows...) ....

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It used to be Hwayoung. But since she's long gone, I can't say I have a favorite member that always stays the same, it's always changing. Most times it's Hyomin I think, followed by Eunjung(possibly because they're good rappers), though I detest how overexposed they are at times. Makes me like them grudgingly.

Though to be honest I often have periods when I can't find myself to like any of them, I've had these periods ever since I first saw them in mv's and on variety, something about them tends to put me off. The bullying scandal, of which I heard of only after already 2 weeks or so after I got interested in T-ara, didn't help in that regard.

I'm gonna stop rambling now lol.

At first it was Jiyeon because I like her fierce looks on number 9 & day by day, and then Hyomin because her various talents & oustanding looks during performance. As I delve into this fandom much further, I actually found Eunjung to be...interesting. Probably the killer smile. XD

Now I just stopped caring and says I like all nine of them. Even Hwa, Areum & Dani. IMO they all had distinctive charms.

Usually I love all of them since their debut. "Bo Peep Bo Peep Era"
But among them, I put more attention on Hyomin "Minnie". I really like her. I like her not only because her cute face, but also her talent "more precisely, I like everything of her". Shes my bias since their debut. Since of it I have not changed my bias. Its still same :D

The first Member i liked was EunJung. She was what caught my attention and made me listen T-ara. With time flowing I started to like them all and begun to have no favorite Member. There times one member steps out a little, possibly influenced by the music videos. Recently when ''Number9'' came out I favored HyoMin a little more. Now, with ''Hide Seek'' JiYeon gets a little plus trough her clam, mysterious Aura in the video. So from time to time a member might catch my attention a little more but it’s never so much that I would define her as my favorite. So I like all T-ara members the same.

Not really 'changed' change, as I still like EunJung, and everytime I'm asked who my bias is, I'd still say it's her. I guessed it just subsided, before EunJung is the 'only one I see', but now I root for Qri and Boram too, I love Hyomin and JiYeon coz they're close to EunJung. Soyeon because of the talent. Areum bec ause she's gutsy and she stood up for T-ara. HwaYoung because she was once a T-ara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...