Diadem Forums

[11.02.09] T-ara's Hyomin shows off her cute side in "Beautiful Girl" teaser

nathaniel

T-ara's Hyomin shows off her cute side in "Beautiful Girl" teaser

tn_1297216923_-638878737_0.jpg

Hyomin from the girl group T-ara's catches the public's eye with a youthful cute look.

Revealed through MNET today was the teaser for "Beautiful Girl", showing off a cute side of Hyomin.

Despite it being a short teaser with only 30 seconds, Hyomin's shy and seductive appearance showed off her most feminine side along side the hip-hop electronic duo, Brave Brothers.

Meanwhile, Brave Brothers' and T-ara's anticipated single, "Beautiful Girl" will be released at 12:00 on the 10th through online music sites.

Source: Nate

Written by:

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this song recorded a while back?

they went overboard with the autotune, but thats there signature type of music.. i thought this would be the song to showcase her voice.. but hopefully, the part the showed was a bridge or something so that she does have the rest of the song to show us her full potential!

can't wait for the full song!!

I am so looking forward to this! Apparently everyone is since Mnet's server crashed due to the heavy traffic.

I hope the rest of the song does not contain so much autotune. as everyone's really looking forward to Hyomin's vocals.

Nonetheless, I love how it sounds so far so I cannot wait!

And where on earth did her bang dissapear to? (or did she perhaps just comb them back?)

Despite it being a short teaser with only 30 seconds, Hyomin's shy and seductive appearance showed off her most feminine side along side the hip-hop electronic duo, Brave Brothers.

Actually aren't those guys Electroboyz?