Diadem Forums

[11.02.09] T-ara's Hyomin shows off her cute side in "Beautiful Girl" teaser

nathaniel

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lost infos for 2 weeks because of my suck internet! So this is the project of Brave Brother and Hyo Min, right? I just hope that we'll have a new song of T-ara but not only Hyo Min like this :">

But whatever, it's so cool. Just one thing that, they make her voice auto-tune so much that we can't regconize it :)

i like the MV..........hyomin so pretty and cute with all selca...............

the song is chachy but i don't like it when them autotune hyomin voice........

she has a wonderful voice.............

but i like the song.........the name of the song is match with hyomin ' beautiful girl '

I'm watching the full MV right now... Hyomin is super cute. ♥ >o<

I kind of wish they didn't autotune her voice so much though... ALL of her voice is autotuned in the song. ;o; Gah... I wish this autotune fad would just disappear already. I want to hear Hyomin's real and beautiful voice. Well, at least the song is catchy. So I'll support Hyomin! Haha, I feel like making GIFs from this MV too.

Thanks for the translation!

I was really anticipating this song, i was expecting some autotune b/c it was gonna be by the Brave Brothers, but I was

really sad that I couldn't even recognize Hyomin's voice :/ . It would've been a lot better if she didn't sing with so much autotune, but nonetheless she did look really cute in the MV :)