Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

20110209_1297248221_51156800_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara member, Hyomin is being bombarded with malicious comments even after confronting them with politeness. Her current state of mind was written in her diary and said, "Should I... disappear..?"

On the 8th, Hyomin left a post through her Cyworld, "Should I disappear?" Netizens began speculating about what she said and the reasons behind it.

This is similar to a situation before where she posted short messages without explanations, and it has raised concern amongst netizens. Hyomin has survived malicious comments back to back and fans think that is the reason for the post.

On SBS 'King of Idols', Hyomin was coupled with Seungri in a water course game and said to him, "This guy's weird" and "He's too short," even though their relationship wasn't significant enough for her to say those remarks.

Shortly after the broadcast, the comments she made angered some Big Bang fans. Because Big Bang is a senior group to Hyomin and T-ara, she should have spoke with more politeness.

Hyomin was born in 1989, making her one year older than Seungri, but Big Bang debuted three years before T-ara. It hasn't been confirmed if Hyomin had a friendship with Seungri before appearing on TV with him.

After angering fans, Hyomin said via Twitter, "We both agreed to do it for fun, but if it was uncomfortable for you to watch, I'm sorry. I hope that you don't think badly because of this," she said apologizing.

But even after this, Hyomin's Cyworld is full of hate and profanity. Distinguishing between the broadcast and the real reality is when you need to have a mature perspective.

Source: Nate

Written by: Legend Press

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are still going on about this? I love Seungri a lot but I thought it was really hilarious with what she said to him. I wouldn't want Hyomin to disappear because I like her. I don't think that Seungri would want that either. I hope that she can get through this.

Poor Hyomin </3 It breaks ky heart when I have to hear news like this about her. I get that she can be a bit quirky at times, but isn't that what makes her the Hyomin we love. And in addition, if it was to both their consent that she could speak that way to Seungri then Hyomin shouldn't be getting bashed on at all. I understand Koreans are very strict on formalities and all but for the sake of the two the two out aside the formalities in order to give us all a good laugh - and in my opinion, Hyomin's race was the most entertaining of them all.

Hyomin! Stay strong! We will always be here to look out for you <3

Gee. Really? <3

First UEE & now Hyomin.

Please, for those VIPs who are posting hate comments - if you can read this: GROW UP & GET AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER!

Learn to be forgiving, and stop blowing things out of proportion.

Do they think Seungri is happy that someone is getting hate just because he was trying to befriend other idols

If this continues, I think any female celebrity will think twice before they even interact with any Big Bang members.

To be clear - I'm directing my comment at the VIPs responsible for the hate towards Hyomin, I'm not generalizing the whole fanclub.

& Hyomin, stay strong! :ph34r:

.... ㅠ_ㅠ Hyomin already apologize! Netizens should forgive and leave it out! How would you feel if you apologize and people still bring out the topic of impoliteness? Poor Hyomin... Everybody make mistakes... And just for this 1 mistakes, netizens bombarded her.

No worries. Hyomin is very strong. And yes, BigBang fans are starting to annoy me too. Hyomin, just ignore all those nasty comments and plug your ears!!

Hyomin fighting!